Oops

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
http://www.wcvb.com/news/ups-truck-loaded-with-packages-bound-for-mass-crashes-in-pa/30892588

2dsijw6.jpg

14wefdh.jpg

2d8if7c.jpg

2gwhtw0.jpg

2lcsjn6.jpg

6ql34l.jpg

b7dsbc.jpg

Last edited:

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Yeah. Happened about fifteen miles from here. Guy coming up the on-ramp drove into the trailer.

Not much more at wnep.com.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I feel bad for our driver. He probably did all he could do to avoid it but will get dinged for it anyway. Driver's failure because he couldn't change the laws of physics.

iruhnman630

Looks like the car lost control while merging from the right, striking the second trailer?

Our driver did not change lanes, did not slow down enough to expect the unexpected loss of control by the car.

Avoidable.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Looks like the car lost control while merging from the right, striking the second trailer?

Our driver did not change lanes, did not slow down enough to expect the unexpected loss of control by the car.

Avoidable.
Yeah cuz you were there to see if there was traffic in the other lanes or if he slowed down.

MaceFremonti

I have had that almost happen to me multiple times. People merging see the first trailer start to go by them and start coming over not realizing there is a second trailer right next to them. They see it at the last second, over correct, and go careening onto the shoulder.

I usually try to avoid people merging at all costs.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Enclose that mess in dirty concrete and you have the Secaucus hub.

I like the guys just standing around like useless sups at start time.