OPD request

Ok so I requested an optional paid day last week because I was sick and my supervisor told me he put that day in the system for me so I should get paid for it in my next paycheck .so now it's time to check it online and as I was reviewing my paycheck I didn't notice that OPD .what could've happen and how can I get that day added to my next paycheck since they missed it last week and thanks

DOK

Ok so I requested an optional paid day last week because I was sick and my supervisor told me he put that day in the system for me so I should get paid for it in my next paycheck .so now it's time to check it online and as I was reviewing my paycheck I didn't notice that OPD .what could've happen and how can I get that day added to my next paycheck since they missed it last week and thanks
What could have happened? Management screw up, which happens all day everyday at the center level, yet you have to work 100% with no mistakes whatsoever.

Make sure you tell them about it and that you want it in your next check.

Future

Victory Ride
Has happened to me over the years.....kinda sucks when you r expecting that days pay in your check.....usually put it in with next check

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Go to upsers, click on Job Tools, scroll down and click on Time Card Viewer, go back to last week and you will see whether you were put in for the day or not.

As was mentioned above, make a copy of your pay stub and ask for a pay adjustment.

If you don't really need the money you could always take the "dead day" and save the OPD for another time.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
Just keep your day so you can use it later on without them giving you grief about it. I actually do a little dance when they don't charge me for a day.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The sup is screwing you over on purpose.

UPSER110

Go to upsers, click on Job Tools, scroll down and click on Time Card Viewer, go back to last week and you will see whether you were put in for the day or not.

As was mentioned above, make a copy of your pay stub and ask for a pay adjustment.

If you don't really need the money you could always take the "dead day" and save the OPD for another time.

I had no idea we could view our time card like that, Thanks!

wayfair

swollen member
Just keep your day so you can use it later on without them giving you grief about it. I actually do a little dance when they don't charge me for a day.

Oh yeah....

Thinking about tipping my dispatcher this Christmas, JUST because he'll text me if I want a layoff on Monday mornings