"Open Marriage" Gingrich

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Wife #2 is accusing Newt of requesting an open marriage so he could keep new (at the time) girlfriend Calista and still stay married on paper. She declares Newt "unfit" to be President. No doubt she's bitter, but Newt isn't commenting other than to say he has had to seek the Lord's forgiveness. That means it's true.

All of this was happening as Gingrich led the effort to have Bill Clinton impeached. Newt, the ultimate hypocrite. Oh, and he isn't qualified to be President under any circumstances, open marriage or not. Maybe he can borrow some magic underwear from Mitt to keep Little Newt under control down there in those size 48's.

God may forgive, but the Religious Right will not.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The religious right is full of hypocrites. Just look at this board.

They are no more religious than Jim Jones and the only difference is the flavor of the kool-aid minus the cyanide.

Dont expect anyone on this board to side with Newts ex wife, they take religion about as serious as they do tim tebows athletic abilities.

Peace.

klein

Für Meno :)
Oh we heard it before (actually just recently).
Women are just out there for the money and publicity.
And these poor(bastards), religious republican men are just being targeted from lying , cheating, money hungry women.

Nothing new ! ;)

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Just like they did with Wienerboy ?

Attack the media, attack the media, the right wings montra since 2000. Rush limbaugh does so every 30 seconds for three hours. What else do they have to say?

Newts ex wife plays her best hand. Newts past will haunt him, just like we said it would.

No matter what comes of it, the GOP still doesnt have a viable candidate to beat obama. As each week has passed, each candidate has imploded one by one for all to see.

Romney is next when his Cayman Island holdings (tax free shelters) are exposed!

I Cant wait!

peace

moreluck

golden ticket member
Wife #2 is accusing Newt of requesting an open marriage so he could keep new (at the time) girlfriend Calista and still stay married on paper. She declares Newt "unfit" to be President. No doubt she's bitter, but Newt isn't commenting other than to say he has had to seek the Lord's forgiveness. That means it's true.

All of this was happening as Gingrich led the effort to have Bill Clinton impeached. Newt, the ultimate hypocrite. Oh, and he isn't qualified to be President under any circumstances, open marriage or not. Maybe he can borrow some magic underwear from Mitt to keep Little Newt under control down there in those size 48's.

God may forgive, but the Religious Right will not.
Clinton has already proved that horndogs can be presidents.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The religious right is full of hypocrites. Just look at this board.

They are no more religious than Jim Jones and the only difference is the flavor of the kool-aid minus the cyanide.

Dont expect anyone on this board to side with Newts ex wife, they take religion about as serious as they do tim tebows athletic abilities.

Peace.
Everybody's religion & sexual activity is their own business. What you do in the privacy of your home is your own business. Whatever arrangement you have with God is your own business. None of your business !!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oh we heard it before (actually just recently).
Women are just out there for the money and publicity.
And these poor(bastards), religious republican men are just being targeted from lying , cheating, money hungry women.

Nothing new ! ;)
In case you don't know, there is a difference between ex-wives and just women gold digging!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Attack the media, attack the media, the right wings montra since 2000. Rush limbaugh does so every 30 seconds for three hours. What else do they have to say?

Newts ex wife plays her best hand. Newts past will haunt him, just like we said it would.

No matter what comes of it, the GOP still doesnt have a viable candidate to beat obama. As each week has passed, each candidate has imploded one by one for all to see.

Romney is next when his Cayman Island holdings (tax free shelters) are exposed!

I Cant wait!

peace
I think the timing sucks.....why didn't she come out with this when he had a bump after Iowa. Makes me want to hate the ex!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I think the timing sucks.....why didn't she come out with this when he had a bump after Iowa. Makes me want to hate the ex!!

Why do you think stories like this wait until late in the game to surface?? This is politics. NEWT knows these things are out there, but he chose to run anyway. There is more to come in the next few weeks and if he should win the nomination, NEWT will be destroyed by personal garbage.

There is no surprise on timing, its done on both sides. I am sure the right wing is holding some info on Obama until the nominee is established and the general election campaign started.

Wait until Romney has to release his taxes and then has to explain all the offshore holdings with tax free shelters while regular americans are paying 29%... that will not play well with middle american voters.

Its gonna be a bloody year for personal garbage. The GOP candidates ALL have garbage to expose and it will over the next few months.

Peace

moreluck

golden ticket member
Why do you think stories like this wait until late in the game to surface?? This is politics. NEWT knows these things are out there, but he chose to run anyway. There is more to come in the next few weeks and if he should win the nomination, NEWT will be destroyed by personal garbage.

There is no surprise on timing, its done on both sides. I am sure the right wing is holding some info on Obama until the nominee is established and the general election campaign started.

Wait until Romney has to release his taxes and then has to explain all the offshore holdings with tax free shelters while regular americans are paying 29%... that will not play well with middle american voters.

Its gonna be a bloody year for personal garbage. The GOP candidates ALL have garbage to expose and it will over the next few months.

Peace
Newt put the "garbage" right back in the CNN guy's face and showed he wasn't having any part of it!!!!