Opening Day at Fenway Park

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I will be bringing my brother to his very first Sox game 5/28 when the play the Indians in a 1:35pm game.

We will be taking the Mass Pike---any suggestions on the best exit to get off so that we can ride the T to Fenway? I do not want to drive in Boston. I am a former M******* and know how you guys drive.:wink2:

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I've seen Indians & Orioles more than any other teams .I was behind the visitor bench, Ripkens last game there too. He's a big dude.
I never take the T. Always drive in. Easy enough. Park at a hotel lot or garage several blocks away. Pricey but not bad.
SOX WIN! friend'ing sweet! 3-1

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Nope. Last time I went my son and I parked at Northeastern and rode the T in to Fenway. We had no problem getting in---it was trying to get out during rush hour and not knowing where to pick up the Mass Pike that sucked.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
How is Papelbon doing?

He is fine, Doc and Hamels not so good Lee is smok'in and the middle relief sucks.Utley looks great ,Young, Brown and Jay Ro are starting off well and the big man Howard still looks bad against left handers,he cannot lay off the curve ball when he is down in the count.