openly gay drivers

whiskey

was just wondering how it was over on the other side of UPS about openly gay drivers

we dont have any (males) now, but about 3 years ago we did, and the guys harrased him so bad that he quit

we only have 1 female and she is a yard jockey and she is openly gay
No ogd's her but tons of metro sexuals.

klein

Für Meno :)
OK Klein,let`s look at your statement with just a slight adjustment in wording,shall we.

One of the best drivers in my bldg is a woman who is gay. Not openly,she choose who she tells,the rest can piss off. She is not mannish,actually she is quite pretty. But I most admire her because she has more guts and will stand her ground on anything she feels is wrong. I am proud to be friends with her.
Personally,who gives a damn. Other than the busy bodies who crap virgin snow and have nothing else to worry about. Some of the worst things done to others have been done by heterosexuals, so what do we have to brag about.

You're an idiot !
By population we have more marriages here then you, and divorce rate is lower here then in the US.
We don't have San Fransico here, either. Famous for the gay city of the world !
To bash all of Canada, because our Constitution allows gay marriages is totally improper.
We simply have more freedom of rights here.
And you can google that , too.
Even more freedom of the press !

Even though, handguns aren't allowed here.
Canada fought facebook for example... for privacy rights, and won big time.
For all of us.
Charter of Human Rights was created here, and signed from all countries.
Again, for all of us, on this planet.

So, please replace Canada with SF, since that is well known as a gay city and community. Not us.

And for me to whine or cry, for a job. Never !
And to beg for it back ? again NEVER !
I know what I worked. Now , they can try to top that !

You're an idiot !
By population we have more marriages here then you, and divorce rate is lower here then in the US.
We don't have San Fransisco here, either. Famous for the gay city of the world !
To bash all of Canada, because our Constitution allows gay marriages is totally improper.
We simply have more freedom of rights here.
And you can google that , too.
Even more freedom of the press !

Even though, handguns aren't allowed here.
Canada fought facebook for example... for privacy rights, and won big time.
For all of us.
Charter of Human Rights was created here, and signed from all countries.
Again, for all of us, on this planet.

So, please replace Canada with SF, since that is well known as a gay city and community. Not us.

And for me to whine or cry, for a job. Never !
And to beg for it back ? again NEVER !
I know what I worked. Now , they can try to top that !

See Klein,made my point. Stirred you up didn't it? Now apply those same feelings to your gay co-worker. Hows it feel to have an "idiot" say stuff about what you feel strongly about.
And don`t knock S.friend,a fine town. I`d happily live in a city full of gays long before I`d live in a town full of bigots.

i challenge you to find one thing i have said to make you think i have a problem with gay people

if you look back and read this thread you will see i said nothing to make you think that, and if anything is stirred up in this thread it wasn't by me
Here it is right here. You`re trying to tell me that on your waking this morning this is the one subject in all the world that you had to start a thread on?
I`ll tell you to you`re face,if you were`nt one of the guys doing the bashing directly of you`re co-worker you sure as hell were one of the spineless pusillanimous saying "yea,that ferret" behind is back. If you have nothing against him,why didn`t you stand by him and stick up for him? God forbid!, they would call you gay too and you couldn`t have that!
Guys like you go after the gays because you think they`re weak and you don`t have the balls to try it with say the Blacks or any other group you find inferior. Probably because they`d hand you your tiny dock peeing cock faster than you could run.

was just wondering how it was over on the other side of UPS about openly gay drivers

we dont have any (males) now, but about 3 years ago we did, and the guys harassed him so bad that he quit

we only have 1 female and she is a yard jockey and she is openly gay

City Driver

Here it is right here. You`re trying to tell me that on your waking this morning this is the one subject in all the world that you had to start a thread on?
I`ll tell you to you`re face,if you were`nt one of the guys doing the bashing directly of you`re co-worker you sure as hell were one of the spineless pusillanimous saying "yea,that ferret" behind is back. If you have nothing against him,why didn`t you stand by him and stick up for him? God forbid!, they would call you gay too and you couldn`t have that!
Guys like you go after the gays because you think they`re weak and you don`t have the balls to try it with say the Blacks or any other group you find inferior. Probably because they`d hand you your tiny dock peeing cock faster than you could run.

lol

"inferior like the blacks" i see you are assuming im white, which is wrong

you are officialy the king of jumping to conclusions

did you wake up this morning and play with your jump to conclusions mat?

Office Space Pet Rock Scene

i would explain why, but of course you will ignore it and make even more assumptions with no basis at all

klein

See Klein,made my point. Stirred you up didn't it? Now apply those same feelings to your gay co-worker. Hows it feel to have an "idiot" say stuff about what you feel strongly about.
And don`t knock S.friend,a fine town. I`d happily live in a city full of gays long before I`d live in a town full of bigots.

Seems to me, the cat (cach) came out of the sack ! :happy-very:

rod

Retired 22 years
As far as I know we didn't have any gay people at our center other than one center manager that loved to hang around the locker room while the guys were changing. He was a real piece of work and as far as I know is still a center manager elsewhere.

rod

Retired 22 years
So you are saying he hung out in the locker room because he was gay? Maybe just a pervert.

What would you think. He would sit on a bench and not say anything- just watch the guys change out of their UPS pants into their civilian pants. You could be right- he might of been nothing but a pervert-----------------------------------but my guess would be a "gay pervert":wink2: If he would of had a peep hole cut into the girls locker room then I guess you could say he was just a pervert

lol

"inferior like the blacks" i see you are assuming im white, which is wrong

you are officialy the king of jumping to conclusions

You have my words right in your post,instead of changing them try reading and comprehending them. I said "the Blacks or any other group you find inferior" If you are black or any other ethnicity then change my word to "Whites" if it makes you feel better. I`m not jumping to conclusions,I`m going off your avatar. Nothing more.

did you wake up this morning and play with your jump to conclusions mat?

YouTube - Office Space Pet Rock Scene

i would explain why, but of course you will ignore it and make even more assumptions with no basis at all

Try and make whatever spin on me you want,I`ll stand by what I said to you.

klein

OK, now I really get to think that city and cachsuk, are making this thread a match meeting one:surprised:

Btw, Reg, nice to see you on here. :)

Nobody else would know my body as good as you, since you check them all out.

Still no answer...
city, creole is another indian band.

Last edited:
u still never showed me anythign to make you think i didn't like gay people

How many threads have you started about the other people you like?

Let me help you out so you can save time telling us about everyone.

__________ drivers
was just wondering how it was over on the other side of UPS about ___________ drivers

we don't have any (males) now, but about 3 years ago we did, and the guys harassed him so bad that he quit

we only have 1 female and she is a yard jockey and she is _________.

There now all you have to do is fill in the blanks. Let me know when you get to the Heterosexuals, Native Americans,French,Polish,or Creole. I have their blood in me so I`d be happy to join in.