openly gay drivers

klein

Für Meno :)
Not even close. Kind of like saying Canadians are like another kind of Eskimo. Stick to giving us stock tips.

And that I have :
Natural gas in cdn dollars.

Would have almost trippled your money.

(double+ on natural gas, and 20% on the currency).

Still not too late though..
To double , again.

Microsoft is also bound to make a big move, currently at $25 share... within a year or 2, it'll be closer to $40.

Last edited:

UPSviking

WOW guys come on...... Calm down..... ;)

We have an VERY openly gay AM sup, he is just like us all exept his hands is always in the air and he tends to have alot of dirty jokes about people up his sleeve, but he gets away with it.... I guess because he is gay and open about it.....

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Not that there is anything wrong with that.

It's yellow, not white.

Thank God it's not off-white and in a broken stream.
I still say City is possibly testing the waters for a possible coming out party.
How else do you explain this "curious" question?

City Driver

Thank God it's not off-white and in a broken stream.
I still say City is possibly testing the waters for a possible coming out party.
How else do you explain this "curious" question?

so anybody who has a discussion about gays is gay?

so if i start a thread about abortion does that mean im considering having one? come on now

klein

Für Meno :)

so if i start a thread about abortion does that mean im considering having one? come on now

I still think you should discuss things with "cat out of the sack" (cachsux), in a private matter.

And no, abortion wouldn't be an issue, between the 2 of you. ;)

I still think you should discuss things with "cat out of the sack" (cachsux), in a private matter.

And no, abortion wouldn't be an issue, between the 2 of you. ;)

Klein in you`re case I`d be willing to consider a late term one. Roughly around the time of your next birthday.

Why a private discussion in a thread titled "Openly Gay Driver" ??? That wouldn't make any sense.

More,take into account who you`re speaking to.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

Yea sure, why not?
Start a thread on a subject and I assume you have a vested interest.
Is it that your gay?
Maybe, maybe not.
More poking fun than anything.
As Hoaxster and the cast of Seinfeld said, "Not that there's anything wrong with that".

Maybe you should consider "aborting" that avatar.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

City, what is your problem today? First, you start a thread asking if anyone here has any openly gay co-workers and, second, you start a thread asking if blacks should be allowed to work at UPS.

The logo may say UPS but the mindset is still Overnite.

CD, this is not the loading dock and you are not sitting around BSing with your buddies. Do us all a favor and leave this crap on the dock where it belongs.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
sober;

Re: your....

"It would not surprise me to find out that there is an unwritten policy at UPS that encourages the hiring of gay people. From a purely economic standpoint, gay people are statistically less likely than straight people to become pregnant or have kids, which typically means less absenteeism issues and lost time due to maternity/paternity leave."

I've never heard anyone else express their thoughts on the topic, in quite that way. Interesting....it's a whole different slant that I'd never even thought of considering. Now you've got me wondering if, perhaps, there's some hard data floating around that could back up (what appears to be, at least) a pretty well-informed opinion.

From my perspective, I doubt if there's an "official" policy as such, and I kinda' (not absolutely) doubt that there's even an unofficial one...but now you've got me wondering if there should be.

Kinda' caught me off guard me with that one, I must admit.
LOL Poor Charlie........................ I didn't think anything could catch you off-guard! I'm impressed, good job Sober! :happy-very:

City Driver

City, what is your problem today? First, you start a thread asking if anyone here has any openly gay co-workers and, second, you start a thread asking if blacks should be allowed to work at UPS.

The logo may say UPS but the mindset is still Overnite.

CD, this is not the loading dock and you are not sitting around BSing with your buddies. Do us all a favor and leave this crap on the dock where it belongs.

we never crap on the dock thats just nasty, but we do drain the lizard there quite often