openly gay drivers

City Driver

upstate, like i challenged cach, i never said anything bad about gay people at all

i am honestly for gay marriage, all i did was ask if anyone knows any gay drivers and after that all these people ASSUMED i meant it in a negative way, show me what i said to make you think that?

City Driver

that thread was obviously a joke, like i told u in the rep comment, if people are going to jump all over me for things i didnt actually do, then im going to do those things, which is be prejudiced

i never said 1 bad thing about gay people at all, but look at how many negative commetns i got

so i decided what the hell

City Driver

why not? you are to sensitive if you think this topic cant be discussed like adults

i dont understand why this is such a god forsaken thread to make

gay marriage is a huge topic in case you havent noticed

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

why not? you are to sensitive if you think this topic cant be discussed like adults

i dont understand why this is such a god forsaken thread to make

gay marriage is a huge topic in case you havent noticed

...and if you had intended to keep it within that context it would have been fine but you knew full well the direction it would take as that is the direction you wanted it to take.

City Driver

how exactly is that?

how did i make it go any direction when all i asked was if theres any gay drivers at your barn

if i would of said is there any drivers at your barn over 6 foot 4 would we even be havin this conversation?

ARE YOU HOMOPHOBIC?!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We are not farmers, so we do not work out of a barn. I work out of a center.

Have you seen the show "Shark Tank" yet? If so, you will appreciate this--"I'm out"

The logo may say UPS but the mindset is still Overnite.

City Driver

what does this have to do with overnite at all

since we are UPS now are we suppose to all be hippy over sensitive liberals like yourself?

rocket man

kiline/ city driver / upstate nyer / Had the most to say on this .Are you gauys talking in code. ?:surprised: CITY DRIVE your avatar is LEAKING

Talking about it like adults would have been more along the lines of:

"Hey, at one time we had a driver who was openly gay. He was harrased at work until he quit. I think this is wrong. Has this ever been a problem in any other center?"