openly gay drivers

P

pickup

Since we talking about openly gay people..

The Sanitation worker who sweeps the street and drives the snow plows is openly gay in my neigherhood.. "Just Saying"

i heard they had to take him off of snow plowduty, he kept ripping the manhole covers off with his plow

tieguy

Banned
Originally Posted by klein
No, just jelous , he finds me and fethrs in chat a lot.

Another stupid comment from dead sick tie !

Its ok , it was a joke meant to amuse people with a brain.

remember I promised to be honest. Well when we are all in a chat room we often joke about getting stuck in the chat room with you. this was a play on that.

the "dead sick tie" phrasing is one of those psuedo feminate european phrasings. You might want to come up with some more manly phrasing if you're going to come after me with something.

( another wasted swing of the baseball bat)

klein

Für Meno :)
Its ok , it was a joke meant to amuse people with a brain.

remember I promised to be honest. Well when we are all in a chat room we often joke about getting stuck in the chat room with you. this was a play on that.

the "dead sick tie" phrasing is one of those psuedo feminate european phrasings. You might want to come up with some more manly phrasing if you're going to come after me with something.

( another wasted swing of the baseball bat)

I seen your "honesty" yesterday. Sucking, (making), up to dilli, but at the same time giving me bad reps for supporting her post.
Wouldn't call that honesty. But, truely 2 faced !

Sorry, but got a home run on this one !

P

pickup

tie's signature - As the owner of a bovine heart valve I encourage everyone to eat more chicken.

Hey tie if I were fighting with ya, I would say things like " not only are you pigheaded, but you are also pighearted" or "gee , it's official, you are definitely a Pig". But I guess I'll never get to use them:biting:

pemanager

tie's signature - As the owner of a bovine heart valve I encourage everyone to eat more chicken.

Hey tie if I were fighting with ya, I would say things like " not only are you pigheaded, but you are also pighearted" or "gee , it's official, you are definitely a Pig". But I guess I'll never get to use them:biting:

Is it a Bovine heart valve or Porcine?

ups1990

I don't see openly gay drivers in our center, they tend to be moody. Walking around angry and bitterly, not happy or feeling gay.

There is a guy in our center(not a driver) that could be described as a "flamer", has the flamboyant gestures, walks like a girl, effeminate . He has even admitted to being a drag queen on the weekends. As far as I know, no one gives him a hard time about it, He does his job and as far as I know he doesn't try to push in others faces. He's just another person going to work and then going about their own business. He and I have never had a personal level discussion, just business. The same as will the vast majority of fellow co-workers.

upstmh7

upstmh7
I cannot believe that in the 21st century, people still have such an antiquated way of thinking. Why does sexual orientation have anything to do with ANYTHING?

And, UPSSOCKS-you make yourself sound terribly jealous of gay people getting promoted over you. What's the big deal, really? Are you that uncomfortable with yourself? Do you feel some sort of inadequacy in some capacity about yourself...seems like it to me. Maybe they busted their asses way more than you, and just maybe you didn't work hard enough...ever think about it that way?

:stupid:

I cannot believe that in the 21st century, people still have such an antiquated way of thinking. Why does sexual orientation have anything to do with ANYTHING?

And, UPSSOCKS-you make yourself sound terribly jealous of gay people getting promoted over you. What's the big deal, really? Are you that uncomfortable with yourself? Do you feel some sort of inadequacy in some capacity about yourself...seems like it to me. Maybe they busted their asses way more than you, and just maybe you didn't work hard enough...ever think about it that way?

:stupid:

If you catch on to the fact UPSSOCKS is just an antagonizing :censored2: by the end of the day, I`ll give you some rep points.

UPSSOCKS

Listen up they get promoted faster because if we don't promote them a bunch of queer folk will be carrying rainbow flags outside the building and UPS doesn't want that kind of PR.

Gay people get promoted to places that don't matter. They are nothing more than a stat that says we promote gays.

Don't try to act like it is any different, I was forced to promote a gay woman just because she was gay. In fact I had four letters of intent for a position. Three of them had 10+ years with the company, and education and over qualified for the job. The fourth applicant was a gay woman with three years, no education and two months mangement experience. My boss told me unless the one of the three turn gay overnight, the lesbian gets it. He didn't even know her name to this day he still refers to her as lesbo..........

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
1616663907712.png