Union Politics-Opposition "Rising" Within Local 952

The Silent Bang

Word from some of the stewards at our facilities is that one of the locals organizers is out spreading the word that BA Brew is forming a slate to run against PK. REALLY??? I'd like to see who's running in his slate!!
PK is too blind and stupefied to actually have any idea that these guys are plotting against him.

Last edited by a moderator:

WeDon'tForget

Is he going to run for the local election or a run delegates slate? Either way, it was no secret that B wanted to run against PDK last election. Won't be the first time somebody in that local have thought about running. Things are crumbling right before PDK eyes and he doesn't even see it

The Silent Bang

Is he going to run for the local election or a run delegates slate? Either way, it was no secret that B wanted to run against PDK last election. Won't be the first time somebody in that local have thought about running. Things are crumbling right before PDK eyes and he doesn't even see it
He's going to run for the locals election. He thinks and has made it know to different people around the JC that he hates Patrick. I'm not sure if he's making the right move since PK allowed him to stay working at the local even though he got a DUI in the locals car and broke local policy about DUI's.

Last edited by a moderator:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Word from some of the stewards at our facilities is that one of the locals organizers is out spreading the word that BA Brew is forming a slate to run against PK. REALLY??? I'd like to see who's running in his slate!!
PK is too blind and stupefied to actually have any idea that these guys are plotting against him.
He is a Harry Potter fan (sorry for the full name)?

Evil

He's going to run for the locals election. He thinks and has made it know to different people around the JC that he hates Patrick. I'm not sure if he's making the right move since PK allowed him to stay working at the local even though he got a DUI in the locals car and broke local policy about DUI's.

I wonder who's running on Donnie Dui's slate? I heard he's got the three stooges running as trustees. Maybe Dumb for president and Dumber for Vice-President. I wonder who his recording secretary choice will be?

I heard his slate's name is very original.

The 952 Racist Drunk Slate.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I wonder who's running on Donnie Dui's slate? I heard he's got the three stooges running as trustees. Maybe Dumb for president and Dumber for Vice-President. I wonder who his recording secretary choice will be?

I heard his slate's name is very original.

The 952 Racist Drunk Slate.
Aren't you supportive of the right to seek election? Why all the hate?

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

About 4 months ago they were being investigated for miss use of angel tickets and gift card we were suppose to get a result in a few weeks.....what ever happened.......the guys on here had the sky falling then also

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
About 4 months ago they were being investigated for miss use of angel tickets and gift card we were suppose to get a result in a few weeks.....what ever happened.......the guys on here had the sky falling then also
A few weeks?

Nobody said that.

When has the IRB ever moved that fast?