Ops manager interview tomorrow

AllBoxes

First I know I'm gonna catch slack for this.

I've done a salary interview in Memphis before. But does anyone know some specific questions they ask in the Ops manager interview? I have a general idea of what will take place and such.
Also how about some presentation topics they pic? I know the 30-60-90 day plan one.

Any help or tips would be appreciated.
Jokes and knocks are appreciated as well lol, thanks

1fedexFAILURE

Look at this way..I am sure he isn't an old timer so he probably isn't at top pay.. If he manages to suffer through for 2 years and is able to keep the purple i.v. out of him he can go back on road and be top pay. Not really a bad thing for a new guy and at least he can get something more fr Fedex than they have him.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
First I know I'm gonna catch slack for this.

I've done a salary interview in Memphis before. But does anyone know some specific questions they ask in the Ops manager interview? I have a general idea of what will take place and such.
Also how about some presentation topics they pic? I know the 30-60-90 day plan one.

Any help or tips would be appreciated.
Jokes and knocks are appreciated as well lol, thanks

Do a lot of stretching. Bend forward, grab your ankles, and spread wide. Repeat 1,000 times.
Also, prepare your soul for sale, and if you are married, contact a divorce attorney.

Stock up on your favorite liquor too.

AllBoxes

Well it was easier than i expected. Still think I did average.

I'll still stock up on some lube though, sounds like I will need it lol.

1fedexFAILURE

So many interviews are just so you can be the other interview.. Most interviews are already decided before the process even begins..it's usually a good ol boy thing.. And unless you have the inside track you can probably figure on not getting it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
So many interviews are just so you can be the other interview.. Most interviews are already decided before the process even begins..it's usually a good ol boy thing.. And unless you have the inside track you can probably figure on not getting it.

True. Usually the winning candidate is pre-selected from the SM's most valued ass-kissers. FedEx will waste thousands flying in people who have zero chance of getting the position.

Merit means nothing. Having your head up the senior's butt is how you get hired. Most MDs also have a posse of brown-nosed seniors who protect them and vice versa.

AllBoxes

Well in this case the three of us that applied were not from the SR's area. One guy is from our sister station and the other from another state. Supposedly I'll find out tomorrow. We shall see.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
Well in this case the three of us that applied were not from the SR's area. One guy is from our sister station and the other from another state. Supposedly I'll find out tomorrow. We shall see.

Fingers crossed for ya buddy.

Oh, and you do have some say in choosing your Sith name. Don't let the Senior try to tell you otherwise.

hypo hanna

That's unusual that there are no local candidates. Is the SM new to the area or is this a small district? Does the SM have a bad reputation?

CJinx

They actually had you travel to the interview? In all the interviews I've participated in (both interviewing for a position and part of the team conducting the interview), it was always telecommute.