Opt in-Opt out list victory!

• Thread starter dont want to be known
  • Start date

New Englander

So you're the official authority on the job description of a division manager now? It's funny that you think a division manager is like a god or something, this makes me think you are a center manager. Do you have your division manager's picture up in your bathroom for your morning routine or what? You sound an awful lot like lieguy and you're admitting that your time here is nothing more than an act (persona) now.

patsy
Main Entry:
pat·sy
Pronunciation:
ˈpat-sē
Function:
noun
Inflected Form(s)plural pat·sies
Etymology:
perhaps from Italian pazzo fool
Date:
: a person who is easily manipulated or victimized : pushover

Your right Griff, and I've posted on here for receiving a warning letter on "failure to work as directed" due to me standing up for what I think is right.

I honestly doubt you are anything like this in person, "Griff".

Lol, good job boy! Keep trying!

New Englander

We had one that would. He was something else. I hate to see anyone lose his job but I was glad to hear that UPS finally fired him.

One of the reasons he was probably fired was job performance. They have way too many things to be worried about then hunting down the occasional rogue UPS driver.

One of the reasons he was probably fired was job performance. They have way too many things to be worried about then hunting down the occasional rogue UPS driver.
If Griff is what he says (not making a judgment one way or the other), he is certainly NOT a "occasional rogue UPS driver" and may well draw special attention from a DM.

Griff

Your right Griff, and I've posted on here for receiving a warning letter on "failure to work as directed" due to me standing up for what I think is right.

I honestly doubt you are anything like this in person, "Griff".

Lol, good job boy! Keep trying!

You mean your online persona that you've been talking about got a warning letter for standing up for himself? I could careless what you doubt or think, unless you know than it's all just speculation. Several people, all management, have accused me of misrepresenting myself on this website. They claim that someone like me would have been targeted and fired long ago, yet they will sit here and claim management never engages in these unfair labor practices. Just typical hypocritical nonsense from management, most of us have grown accustom to this. After you put your letter of intent in maybe you'll get placed here and then you can dance with the devil in the pale moonlight.

New Englander

You mean your online persona that you've been talking about got a warning letter for standing up for himself? I could careless what you doubt or think, unless you know than it's all just speculation. Several people, all management, have accused me of misrepresenting myself on this website. They claim that someone like me would have been targeted and fired long ago, yet they will sit here and claim management never engages in these unfair labor practices. Just typical hypocritical nonsense from management, most of us have grown accustom to this. After you put your letter of intent in maybe you'll get placed here and then you can dance with the devil in the pale moonlight.

Yeah Griff, management doesn't and drivers don't. Give me a break already.

One of these days you'll stop being a tool. I don't know, the Batman quote was kind of cheesy. Yet for some strange reason it fits you.