Option week

You must be new here. UPS usually likes shaving off hours from time to time. It's pretty tragic. Honestly idk, it's happened to most of us...

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Op, you need to clarify what's going on. Two days, lunch hour both days, not sure what you're asking.

He is quite clear. He said he had 58 hours of vacation available. He used 2 days and now shows 40 hours available.

He is guessing that he was paid for 8 hours each day he took totaling 16 hours.

He had 58 hours, minus the 16 he took, should have left him with 42 hours left.

He is only showing 40 hours left. What happened to the other 2 hours.

My guess was that he was paid 9 hours each day for the 2 days he took.

Where I am, our vacation days are paid at 9 hours per day, 45 hours for the week, and the option days are paid at 10 hours per day, 50 hours for the week.

moldsporh

He is quite clear. He said he had 58 hours of vacation available. He used 2 days and now shows 40 hours available.

He is guessing that he was paid for 8 hours each day he took totaling 16 hours.

He had 58 hours, minus the 16 he took, should have left him with 42 hours left.

He is only showing 40 hours left. What happened to the other 2 hours.

My guess was that he was paid 9 hours each day for the 2 days he took.

Where I am, our vacation days are paid at 9 hours per day, 45 hours for the week, and the option days are paid at 10 hours per day, 50 hours for the week.

Ok, when I saw the title of option week, I was thinking he was just talking about his regular personal days....obviously he floated a vacation week.

So that sounds correct, vacation weeks are paid 45 hours straight pay, 9 hrs per day.

If you use two floaters that's 18 hours. I'm pretty sure if you use them for a layoff day you will get docked 9 hrs instead of a regular personal or sick day of only 8 hrs.

Sounds normal to me.

Johney

Correct me if I'm wrong,but when you take option 3(individual days)you only get 7 eight hour days.
7x8=56-2 eight hour days off=40? If you take option 1 or 2 the week off or buy back then you get 58. That's how it works here.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Correct me if I'm wrong,but when you take option 3(individual days)you only get 7 eight hour days.
7x8=56-2 eight hour days off=40? If you take option 1 or 2 the week off or buy back then you get 58. That's how it works here.

Here, it doesn't matter if you take the time off or sell it back. Same hours.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
How long should an option week take to cash out? I've asked my center manager four times since I filled out the form and he keeps "forgetting" to submit it