Optional Days

How exactly do optional days work and how many is one allowed. I'm a new pt supervisor and I have a girl who has been out so far 38 days since January. About half of those times she request an optional day.

I'm 12 and what is this.

PT Car Washer

My building frequently have high seniority PTers with a second FT or PT job take a lot of unpaid days off. Just depends on your FT management. They would rather work a $10/hr new hire with no benefits then a $30/hr PTer just to keep the new guy showing up everyday. As a PT sup it is really none of your concern.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Lol I like to think it's my concern when it effects my area of operation.
Do you run the entire operation or do you have a boss? If so maybe you ask him
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1436488834.821469.jpg

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
How exactly do optional days work and how many is one allowed. I'm a new pt supervisor and I have a girl who has been out so far 38 days since January. About half of those times she request an optional day.

I'm 12 and what is this.
We are allowed 20 optional days. She's almost there.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Questions like these is why everybody thinks PT Supervisors are morons.

At my hub, they are more sweaty than the hourly employees. That's pretty dumb if you ask me. Although, if the union gave a crap, they could shut that down pronto.

Are you mad they made you do actual work?

Yes. Pretty annoyed.

And I never got any formal training. I was an hourly for 4 months and was going to quit because the pay sucked and I hated paying union dues, so my full time supe promoted me to keep me. Now I just stand around on my phone until it's time to leave. I try my best not to touch a thing because some people get butt hurt about it if I try to help them. I'm just waitin till I get fired or promoted again.

Using UPS for college tuition crew