Order of protection

SWORDFISH

If anything at all physicall happens inform your center manager, BA, shop steward, 1800 #, and file a police report. You wont see them again.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I was intentionally shoulder-checked by my supervisor. I had returned to work after surgery for a workplace injury. I believe the intent was to re-injure me. No one saw the shoulder-check itself, but did witness the aftermath. I filed police report and called 800 #. She was talked to by DM. She is still employed, although it has been said she will not be promoted.

FracusBrown

Ponies and Planes
If you were truly fearful couldn't you take it upon yourself to stay away from the person? Your personal safety is more important than a silly job, right? Don't take chances if you really think you'll be harmed.

I'm not saying it appropriate for anyone to assault another person, but only a fool willfully enters into a area where they expect this to happen.

menotyou

bella amicizia
If you were truly fearful couldn't you take it upon yourself to stay away from the person? Your personal safety is more important than a silly job, right? Don't take chances if you really think you'll be harmed.

I'm not saying it appropriate for anyone to assault another person, but only a fool willfully enters into a area where they expect this to happen.
If I had shoulder-checked her, I would be on the unemployment line. Witnesses or not.
If I had known there wouldn't be any witnesses, she would be talking out of a drainage tube.
If I had known that I would need a witness, I would have arranged it.
Only a fool would assume I did something wrong in the first place, thereby setting myself up for an assault.
Hello, management.

tieguy

Banned
If I had shoulder-checked her, I would be on the unemployment line. Witnesses or not.
If I had known there wouldn't be any witnesses, she would be talking out of a drainage tube.
Only a fool would assume I did something wrong in the first place, thereby setting myself up for an assault.
Hello, management.

you were shoulder checked (?) by a female supervisor who was trying to do what? Reinjure you? For what reason?

FracusBrown

Ponies and Planes
Hello, management.

I was refering to the OP. If one truly beleives it is unsafe and chooses to enter, they are risking their own safety???

menotyou

bella amicizia
you were shoulder checked (?) by a female supervisor who was trying to do what? Reinjure you? For what reason?
Yes, I was shoulder-checked. It wasn't a mere bump as she walked by. I stumbled. I can only surmise as to what her intentions were. I do know that if I had fallen the way I stumbled, I would have done serious damage to my freshly healed discectomy and plating. What reason? I do not know. Re-injury, I say. (I could guess for you. Not all the reasons would make me look good, either. I am not perfect. I am a bit of a smartass.)
I do know that she was spoken with after this by the DM.
I do know that senior people on preload left for local sort because they felt she was discriminatory in her actions towards them.
I refused to work with her after said incident.
I could have had her arrested, but didn't. I did file a report. The troopers did warn her to stay away from me. I wasn't trying to get her fired, just away from me.
There are people in the world who want you as miserable as they are. I believe she is not a happy person.
This is the same sort that I was written up for not working on a day I was not scheduled to work. Not just sick, not scheduled. There is A LOT more.