********.org

Rhinoman

Please visit ********.org for California supervisor information. There is an opportunity to organize at this chaotic time. Remember what Larry Priddy said, "Chaos is a time of great opportunity." :wink2:

Rhinoman

Re: ********.org Access

No, not yet... send email to host**********.org and give me your Employee ID so I can verify you are a FT MIP1 supe if you want to get in... I will send you a login - Thx, Rhino

drewed

Shankman

Reading your other thread im guessing its about the unionization of sups? friend THAT I dont want to be on the same level as some of the slack as sups i work with

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member

Rhino, Your first posts here are all related to promoting your url which has no visible website. You have not yet responded to the private message that I sent to you so I am becoming a little suspicious about your intentions.

You're not a lawyer using our site to fish for clients, are you?

There's not even a website at that url. That sure would be a slick way to to gather email addresses...

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Please visit *******org for California supervisor information. There is an opportunity to organize at this chaotic time. Remember what Larry Priddy said, "Chaos is a time of great opportunity." :wink2:

subways, is that you?

Last edited by a moderator:

InTheRed

No, not yet... send email to host**********.org and give me your Employee ID so I can verify you are a FT MIP1 supe if you want to get in... I will send you a login - Thx, Rhino

how would you be able to verify from an employee ID only that someone is the job type you are looking for?

I know the access you need, as well as the tricks...but do you?

705red

Browncafe Steward
Please visit ******org for California supervisor information. There is an opportunity to organize at this chaotic time. Remember what Larry Priddy said, "Chaos is a time of great opportunity." :wink2:
Whats the chances that this is a ups run website? Who else could use your employee id number to verify if you are an employee?

Last edited by a moderator:

JonFrum

No one should give out their UPS Employee ID Number, for the same reason you should not give out your Social Security Number. Indeed, laws have been passed to allow people to refuse to use their SS# for anything other than Social Security purposes.

Your UPS Employee ID Number can be used to access your personal and financial information on UPSers.com. Your profile and your last two year's of pay stubbs are a goldmine of information that can be used to obtain even more information.

Although UPSers.com does require a password, lots of new hires as well as people who don't have computers have not yet logged on and so their default password is determined by a publicly known formula.

Additional information can be gleaned by looking at seniority lists posted on center bulletinboards. This info helps in constructing the default password. Some other passwords can be guessed.