********.org

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!! Moderators.... please post a warning at the top of this thread. Maybe I'm overreacting, but upsers.com used to have paychecks (including bank info if you get direct deposit) and W-2 (SSN, address, wage info, and anything else an ID thief would need). If you plug your upsers.com info into this random website, they will have access to quite a lot of your information.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Thank you for pointing that out. I forgot to edit it out of several of the post's thread references.

I think I got them all this time.

:peaceful:

JonFrum

Re: ********.org Access

No, not yet... send email to host**********.org and give me your Employee ID so I can verify you are a FT MIP1 supe if you want to get in... I will send you a login - Thx, Rhino
Rhino,

Doesn't the National Labor Relations Board prohibit supervisors from forming a union?

What is your UPS Employee ID Number?

Please list all arrests, convictions and any outstanding Warrants. Include convictions sealed under Court order as well.

drewed

Shankman
Jon the upcoming legislation regarding unionization is attacking that premise...pretty much saying ANY group of employees inside a classification can unionize.

kingOFchester

Drewed,

haven't met more then a few people here on BC that understand the respect act, or care to learn and discuss issues such as the respect act. There are a few politcal forums that I spend a lot of my time debating other postsers. The NLRB is a hot topi right now.

drewed

Shankman
Personally, unionizing sups is quiet possibly the worst of ideas in my mind, atleast at UPS because it'll come to a point where you have unions against eachother. I know some sups like the idea, but some sups I work with are less then capable in their jobs I dont want to be on an even playing field as them.

705red

Browncafe Steward
I dont see it we file a grievance against sup with union and union protects management because they are union now what
I have filed grievances against the building mechanics (iam) for doing our work in the past. really no difference, just as long as the contracts spell out whos job is what! I have also filed for air drivers doing package work, mecahnics moving ffeder equipment etc.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I have filed grievances against the building mechanics (iam) for doing our work in the past. really no difference, just as long as the contracts spell out whos job is what! I have also filed for air drivers doing package work, mecahnics moving ffeder equipment etc.

And one against himself for doing his wife's responsibility! :wink2:
She was out of town though.