Organizing was stronger before hoffa!!

I'm assuring interested working people to have no fear when Tim is elected their vote will count! No wonder why many vote no to joining the teamsters... These roosters you support took thousands of members voted away.. The concession stand is almost out of Pop corn and cotton candy!
Are we or aren't we the largest union in North America?

5habits100

Your not doing your job 5habits. Did we touch a sore spot here? Sure a few here and there help but when is the big fish going to be caught?
I am doing my job. I didn't know you were the lunch/break police. But if it makes you feel better call the company and rat me out like you other buddy did to lead I'm ok with it
You still didn't answer the question and now you talk about fishing. Again what a joke.

5habits100

I'm assuring interested working people to have no fear when Tim is elected their vote will count! No wonder why many vote no to joining the teamsters... These roosters you support took thousands of members voted away.. The concession stand is almost out of Pop corn and cotton candy!
Sure thing

Maybe he is the guy behind Liam's camera
He could be some paid TDU slug. They pay big bucks to their people from all the initiation fees. Who knows he could be one of those lucky guys featured in the picture on the website. Thats where they stick the real TDUers I bet.

This message board post was checked again for spell checking.

Last edited:

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

He could be some paid TDU slug. They pay big bucks to their people from all the initiation fees. Who know he could be one of those lucky guys featured in the picture on the website. That where they stick the real TDUers I bet.
You have to be a real tduer to have your pic on the website..........I figured they were hired but I heard that they weren't......most people don't admit they are tduers

Labor Union, we are.
Okay yoda.
image.jpg