Organizing was stronger before hoffa!!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Damn easy to throw stones at these clowns at the IBT. Be glad when they're gone.
You gonna have to wait a while. If you think the country is going to intrust our union in the hands of backstabbers, abandoners and incompetents made up of Tim and a few stewards, your sorely mistaken.

Actually, the Steering Committee is made up of Teamsters...active and retired. But they are not paid. Paff and Levine are hired as organizers. Paff was a Teamster but Levine never was. There are 2 or 3 very low pay staffers and that is it.
So between Paff and Kevin there's a whopping
1 year as a teamster? Lol

Major English

So between Paff and Kevin there's a whopping
1 year as a teamster? Lol
56656.jpg

Damn it soldier, you can't even post an avatar without including a typo or omitting words.

It should read: WHAT IF I TOLD YOU "RIGHT TO WORK HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ACTUAL RIGHT TO WORK.

Now drop down and give me another 20!!!

anHOURover

You gonna have to wait a while. If you think the country is going to intrust our union in the hands of backstabbers, abandoners and incompetents made up of Tim and a few stewards, your sorely mistaken.
They said carey had no shot and was wasting his time! Let's look to see who got the best ups contract to date!! RON CAREY !! In Tim and Fred we trust!!

Brown Spider

He ran against McCarthy. We could have ran anyone.

No he didn't. He ran in a 3 way race against R. V. Durham and Walter S. Durham was the IBT Freight Director at the time and Shea was a longtime IBT insider.

Anyone who watched McCarthy at the Orlando convention knew he wasn't capable of serving another term.

804brown

Like I said, none of the paid employees are Teamsters. How much money did they pull last year?
Why are you so obsessed with their salaries?? You choose not to join so let us members worry about their salaries. Otherwise it is none of your business. Worry about Hoffa making over $320,000 a year!! You are a member of the Old Guard Teamsters.

5habits100

Why are you so obsessed with their salaries?? You choose not to join so let us members worry about their salaries. Otherwise it is none of your business. Worry about Hoffa making over $320,000 a year!! You are a member of the Old Guard Teamsters.
TDU posts the salaries of the union officers. Why won't you post TDU's salaries and put it to rest.

5habits100

I explained this a while ago. Paff was a Teamster for like 6 or 7 years. I think the reason you are so obsessed with Paff is because he worked those Teamster years in Local 407!!

I'm not obsessed
I can understand why he claims to be democratic and want full disclosure but he and his cronies won't do it themselves

Last edited:

wide load

Why are THEY worried about our reps salaries? They are hypocrites. Slugs of our union. And your too blind to see they are raping members of cash. #clueless

804brown

Again, Paff works FOR us. We, Teamster members, want to know how much they make. They are elected officials. We elect them. Kind of simple.

wide load

Again, Paff works FOR us. We, Teamster members, want to know how much they make. They are elected officials. We elect them. Kind of simple.
Actually, it's ludicrous. You don't need to pay Paff to find out what your reps make. Paff sells you free information. I have some air you can buy.