ORION 1.1 - New upgrade

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1457535490.501386.jpg

Oh Shoot

Had an orion rider on Thursday on a route that had already had a ride and fixed. She turned it off and said screw this chit this route is a trash route. I giggled and asked her did she bring her lunch cuz we about to take it.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
But a strange thing happened after our "meeting". My route was suddenly set at 15 sporh, a number that is usually attainable, on most days. From the 18 ph it has been set at. They acted like they didnt know what i was talking about. Doesnt matter to me i work a fair days work for a fair days pay. I explained that put me 18/20 stops behind the solution by pu time. Then to put it in trace o
I would go back and deliver, stop for stop to 5 different sections that are left. Before it made any sense at all, again. They told me just to cut the miles. I told them if i do that, im not 85%, so the only way i. An give them what they want, is to do it their way. And it wont work, its too jacked up. So amazingly, it got ratched down to 15 i get done at 545, so now i get to go run misloads, and make others pick ups. So i get done at 730. But only 2 days a week.

Overpaid Union Thug

But a strange thing happened after our "meeting". My route was suddenly set at 15 sporh, a number that is usually attainable, on most days. From the 18 ph it has been set at. They acted like they didnt know what i was talking about. Doesnt matter to me i work a fair days work for a fair days pay. I explained that put me 18/20 stops behind the solution by pu time. Then to put it in trace o
I would go back and deliver, stop for stop to 5 different sections that are left. Before it made any sense at all, again. They told me just to cut the miles. I told them if i do that, im not 85%, so the only way i. An give them what they want, is to do it their way. And it wont work, its too jacked up. So amazingly, it got ratched down to 15 i get done at 545, so now i get to go run misloads, and make others pick ups. So i get done at 730. But only 2 days a week.
Interesting. It's always best to put the ball in their court like you did. Let them choose. 85% compliance and missed. Or driver's area knowledge with no missed.