ORION and cheaper fuel

porkwagon

Craziness. We were told just last week that we have to hit percentage (85) AND miles or disciplinary action will be taken. They are ramping it up more in my building...
Are we ALL on ORION now? If not, how can anyone be disciplined for not following it if we ALL are not on it?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Craziness. We were told just last week that we have to hit percentage (85) AND miles or disciplinary action will be taken. They are ramping it up more in my building...
Follow it 100% and when you reach your allotted mileage, pull over and call in for a tow truck. Problem solved.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Ask someone to ride with you and demonstrate how to accomplish that.

It always worked for me.;)

I've been given guff about my Orion numbers already in the last two weeks since I've been back. I run way under their miles but ran 65%. They want me higher. I told them to have someone actually ride with me then and tell me how to do it better because the computer surely hasn't done that thus far. I get nothing.

I've been given guff about my Orion numbers already in the last two weeks since I've been back. I run way under their miles but ran 65%. They want me higher. I told them to have someone actually ride with me then and tell me how to do it better because the computer surely hasn't done that thus far. I get nothing.
When I don't have misloads I can usually beat there mileage by 8-10 miles, but trace % suffers. They need to figure out what they want. Miles or trace? Can't have everything

barnyard

KTM rider
I have been asked several times to look at the Orion 'solution' on the computer and suggest changes to trace. I ask when I am supposed to do that. We have PCM at start time and then go to our trucks, there is no way in hell I am looking at a computer for trace before start time.

I am actually thinking about grieving the time that others are spending going over their trace on the computer before start time. That is not any different than setting up a section off the clock.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I have been asked several times to look at the Orion 'solution' on the computer and suggest changes to trace. I ask when I am supposed to do that. We have PCM at start time and then go to our trucks, there is no way in hell I am looking at a computer for trace before start time.

I am actually thinking about grieving the time that others are spending going over their trace on the computer before start time. That is not any different than setting up a section off the clock.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1456009005.713210.jpg

onehandsolo

When my center went to Orion we were told how great and accurate it was. Than the center manager said that his goal was to beat the Orion miles. This makes no sense, if Orion was so accurate, than how could we ever beat the miles?

When my center went to Orion we were told how great and accurate it was. Than the center manager said that his goal was to beat the Orion miles. This makes no sense, if Orion was so accurate, than how could we ever beat the miles?
Your Orion trace all depends on who you had do your Orion ride. If you had someone with half a brain then your trace should be somewhat ok. If you had a complete maroon that didn't input one way streets, 4 lane divided highways and other crucial info, then your trace is gonna be a mess.