ORION Demonstration On YouTube.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I like how empty the aisle of the package car was on his first ride. Lmao man, forget the miles we'd be outta business with 100 packages in the load. Really lmao

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Why can't we hit 85% of the clusters instead of the whole solution? Place is so stupid why I am I worrying about this on a Saturday afternoon anyway? See you in nothingness fluff later

upschuck

So what I get from this video is that ORION is just slightly better than a guy going blind. He should have tested it with an experienced driver and saw the results.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I'd like to see the same test but with 2 drivers one following Orion and one not............i thought the guy not on Orion did well in only 30 min after the guy who knew the route and how to drive

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
What a steaming load of bovine feces.

Walk-through load? No traffic issues? No on-demand pickups? No misloads? Must be nice to work your entire career in Clarksville!

Overpaid Union Thug

By letting drivers "cluster" their own stops and provide customer service instead of wasting millions of dollars on a program that sacrifices service for a false metric.:)

What a steaming load of bovine feces.

Walk-through load? No traffic issues? No on-demand pickups? No misloads? Must be nice to work your entire career in Clarksville!

Yeah what a CLUSTER **CK!

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
What a gay video dude, both guys probably didnt have Jack *hit on their trucks, cause it sure didnt look like Hellen Keller and Stevie Wonder loads we deal with every day lmfao. A bidded driver who knows the route like the back of his hand will beat Orion 99 out of 100 times, i guarantee you that. Its going in where we are at now and already a few drivers who have it are scratching their heads the clusterbuck Orion has them doing and a couple drivers are beating Orion already on mileage, IMAGINE THAT, like i always say these idiots could *uck up a wet dream lmfao.

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
The part about delivering business customers in the earlier part of the day was hilarious. Orion does not care about that.
Just another lie that UPS is telling customers and Wall Street. They also don't mention the extra money they are paying us to dig though the load to find packages.
Saving a mile is all well and good by when you pay me 25 bucks more to dig out packages you are still losing money.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Just another lie that UPS is telling customers and Wall Street. They also don't mention the extra money they are paying us to dig though the load to find packages.
Saving a mile is all well and good by when you pay me 25 bucks more to dig out packages you are still losing money.
Yeah 8 seconds to retrieve package from the back. Takes 2 to 4 seconds just to get out of seat and if the key fob works correctly and who knows how long its going to take to find out where Hellen Keller hid the package your looking for lol. If it snows- drivers fault, it it rains- drivers fault, gas prices go up- drivers fault, everything is the drivers fault EVEN THOUGH OUR PROBLEM IS TO SOLVE THE PROBLEMS THAT THESE FREAKIN IDIOTS CREATE FOR US EVERYDAY lmfao. All we do is babysit a bunch of dumbasczzes who get paid 6 figures to buck everything up every freakin day lol.

JackStraw

Just purchased a new machine. Just input videos or text and I get a reading .......and yep, just as I suspected.................... untitled.png

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yeah 8 seconds to retrieve package from the back. Takes 2 to 4 seconds just to get out of seat and if the key fob works correctly and who knows how long its going to take to find out where Hellen Keller hid the package your looking for lol. If it snows- drivers fault, it it rains- drivers fault, gas prices go up- drivers fault, everything is the drivers fault EVEN THOUGH OUR PROBLEM IS TO SOLVE THE PROBLEMS THAT THESE FREAKIN IDIOTS CREATE FOR US EVERYDAY lmfao. All we do is babysit a bunch of dumbasczzes who get paid 6 figures to buck everything up every freakin day lol.

Why are using the key fob to open the bulkhead door when you shut the pkg car off?