ORION Demonstration On YouTube.

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Overpaid Union Thug, Apr 11, 2015.

1. Overpaid Union Thug

Overpaid Union Thug Well-Known Member

I like the part about the clusters.

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. retired2000

retired2000 Active Member

How did ups stay in business before orion

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Shifting Contents

Shifting Contents Most Help Needed

Got almost half way thorough that video before i wanted to barf!!!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  4. MyTripisCut

MyTripisCut Well-Known Member

I like how empty the aisle of the package car was on his first ride. Lmao man, forget the miles we'd be outta business with 100 packages in the load. Really lmao

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. Overpaid Union Thug

By letting drivers "cluster" their own stops and provide customer service instead of wasting millions of dollars on a program that sacrifices service for a false metric.:)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

Pure propaganda.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

The kind of BS Wall Street eats up.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. Wally

Wally Hailing from Parts Unknown.

No hot chicks in the video?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  9. MyTripisCut

MyTripisCut Well-Known Member

Why can't we hit 85% of the clusters instead of the whole solution? Place is so stupid why I am I worrying about this on a Saturday afternoon anyway? See you in nothingness fluff later

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. upschuck

upschuck Avatar bet gone wrong

So what I get from this video is that ORION is just slightly better than a guy going blind. He should have tested it with an experienced driver and saw the results.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • List
  11. Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Whatbrownwontdoforyou Well-Known Member

I'd like to see the same test but with 2 drivers one following Orion and one not............i thought the guy not on Orion did well in only 30 min after the guy who knew the route and how to drive

12. CHALLY9TX

CHALLY9TX Active Member

Yeah I was thinking they should of let the news guy run Orion and let the veteran driver do it his way.

13. CHALLY9TX

CHALLY9TX Active Member

The part about delivering business customers in the earlier part of the day was hilarious. Orion does not care about that.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. soberups

soberups Pees in the brown Koolaid

What a steaming load of bovine feces.

Walk-through load? No traffic issues? No on-demand pickups? No misloads? Must be nice to work your entire career in Clarksville!

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • List
  15. Overpaid Union Thug

Yeah what a CLUSTER **CK!

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

What a gay video dude, both guys probably didnt have Jack *hit on their trucks, cause it sure didnt look like Hellen Keller and Stevie Wonder loads we deal with every day lmfao. A bidded driver who knows the route like the back of his hand will beat Orion 99 out of 100 times, i guarantee you that. Its going in where we are at now and already a few drivers who have it are scratching their heads the clusterbuck Orion has them doing and a couple drivers are beating Orion already on mileage, IMAGINE THAT, like i always say these idiots could *uck up a wet dream lmfao.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  17. Somepeoplecallmethestig

Somepeoplecallmethestig Are you not amused?

Just another lie that UPS is telling customers and Wall Street. They also don't mention the extra money they are paying us to dig though the load to find packages.
    Saving a mile is all well and good by when you pay me 25 bucks more to dig out packages you are still losing money.

18. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

Yeah 8 seconds to retrieve package from the back. Takes 2 to 4 seconds just to get out of seat and if the key fob works correctly and who knows how long its going to take to find out where Hellen Keller hid the package your looking for lol. If it snows- drivers fault, it it rains- drivers fault, gas prices go up- drivers fault, everything is the drivers fault EVEN THOUGH OUR PROBLEM IS TO SOLVE THE PROBLEMS THAT THESE FREAKIN IDIOTS CREATE FOR US EVERYDAY lmfao. All we do is babysit a bunch of dumbasczzes who get paid 6 figures to buck everything up every freakin day lol.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  19. JackStraw

JackStraw Active Member

Just purchased a new machine. Just input videos or text and I get a reading .......and yep, just as I suspected....................untitled.png

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  20. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Why are using the key fob to open the bulkhead door when you shut the pkg car off?