ORION Demonstration On YouTube.

Mr.Golden

Example- stops 1 thru 10

RDO-1,2,3,4,5,7,8,6,9,10
ODO-9,1,(8,5,7),2,3,4,6,10

Let's say you don't have the number 7 stop on your truck...

RDO-1,2,3,4,5,8,6,9,10
ODO-2,[1,3,(8,6,5,)9],10,4

This will happen until fix...if u gonna run Orion do it 100% not 85% they need to fix this :censored2:

Z

ZQXC

Things like road closures, roads that don't connect or are impassable will make you think how is this my next stop? You can't fix the road closures but the other things can be corrected. On a rural route it seems purely GPS.

Not my point at all. If ORION makes you go a block or two out of your way, that's small potatoes. But if it sends you to a stop 10 miles away at the wrong time, that could tank your day.

Z

ZQXC

No add/cut.

Those are businesses that are on that route each and every day. Listed in EDD in the beginning obviously.

I've seen it do this multiple times on different routes. Just take something that it cant figure out and tack it on the end, despite driving by those stops multiple times to get the other stops.

Well then, it truly is insanity........

T

Turdferguson

No porter jobs here. Take a preload. Bid then go for the customer counter. Probably need another year or two.
Make sure you develop some super thick skin if you go to customer counter. Those customers can get vicious up there , and unlike on car you can't just walk away

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Company is going downhill fast, you PUT *HIT IN YOUR GOING TO GET *HIT OUT lol. I hope corporate does get on here n reads what we post so they can realize how retarded they are lmfao.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Ill try to remember that when I'm not carrying an overweight up 30 snow covered steps.
Yeah I sent a message on diad other day stating I had an over 120 pound package going up to the 3rd floor with no elevator and customer didn't have a male available at home to help, they were like theres no way you can do it? I said nope, im getting a driver assist and im not doing it lol. So I had to wait for 45 min( sux huh getting paid a 2nd lunch break lmfao) til the other driver came and helped and this was like 715 at night lmfao. They wanna play the game 2 can play it sucka lmfao.

Yeah I sent a message on diad other day stating I had an over 120 pound package going up to the 3rd floor with no elevator and customer didn't have a male available at home to help, they were like theres no way you can do it? I said nope, im getting a driver assist and im not doing it lol. So I had to wait for 45 min( sux huh getting paid a 2nd lunch break lmfao) til the other driver came and helped and this was like 715 at night lmfao. They wanna play the game 2 can play it sucka lmfao.
Your stones are bigger than I thought.

D* cheese

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Your stones are bigger than I thought.

D* cheese
200.gif
lol

FilingBluesFL

Not my point at all. If ORION makes you go a block or two out of your way, that's small potatoes. But if it sends you to a stop 10 miles away at the wrong time, that could tank your day.

On a rural route, I've racked up 180 miles because Orion had me go out to the back 40 3 times in one day. Once to go do airs out east, then had me come back in to do a couple businesses, than back out east a second time, then again later for pickups.

All I see is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
On a rural route, I've racked up 180 miles because Orion had me go out to the back 40 3 times in one day. Once to go do airs out east, then had me come back in to do a couple businesses, than back out east a second time, then again later for pickups.

All I see is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Get paid fatty for their stupidity and not stress about it= WINNER WINNER. I refuse to let these jackasczzes get me stressed out or get my panties up in a bunch, I JUST DONT GIVE A *UCK IS MY MENTALITY ANYMORE. Laugh my nuttz off to the bank
200.gif
lol