ORION Demonstration On YouTube.

SCV good to go sir.

Propaganda. It would be nice if a driver made a youtube video demonstrating why Orion fails in the real world, but he/she would probably lose his/her job for doing that.

:censored2:ing bull:censored2: that this guy playing at driver for a day got a vest, shorts, and a hat and I still haven't gotten :censored2:. Did you see how light his load was? Nothing on the floor, able to walk though. That little Carson Knight kid probably had a more bulked out truck.

Yeah I sent a message on diad other day stating I had an over 120 pound package going up to the 3rd floor with no elevator and customer didn't have a male available at home to help, they were like theres no way you can do it? I said nope, im getting a driver assist and im not doing it lol. So I had to wait for 45 min( sux huh getting paid a 2nd lunch break lmfao) til the other driver came and helped and this was like 715 at night lmfao. They wanna play the game 2 can play it sucka lmfao.
You can do that? I had to deliver two boxes over 70 pounds to a pharmacy on the 2nd floor, no elevator either. Luckily I had a driver helper, but both us were dumbfounded at how a driver would do this by himself.

theslinger

Fantasy vs Real life.

Attachments

• 1428801020294.jpg
    1428801020294.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 240
  • 1428801066203.jpg
    1428801066203.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 237

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Propaganda. It would be nice if a driver made a youtube video demonstrating why Orion fails in the real world, but he/she would probably lose his/her job for doing that.

:censored2:ing bull:censored2: that this guy playing at driver for a day got a vest, shorts, and a hat and I still haven't gotten :censored2:. Did you see how light his load was? Nothing on the floor, able to walk though. That little Carson Knight kid probably had a more bulked out truck.

You can do that? I had to deliver two boxes over 70 pounds to a pharmacy on the 2nd floor, no elevator either. Luckily I had a driver helper, but both us were dumbfounded at how a driver would do this by himself.
Yup and they cant say nothing to you. Working safe remember lol.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
You guys are full of it...you act like you were doing a better job before Orion. Reducing miles, working shorter hours - ya right. You cannot afford to work less than 10 hours a day. I see it everyday, 150 stops eta 730, 145 stops eta 725 etc, etc, etc.

Quit your whining...

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
You guys are full of it...you act like you were doing a better job before Orion. Reducing miles, working shorter hours - ya right. You cannot afford to work less than 10 hours a day. I see it everyday, 150 stops eta 730, 145 stops eta 725 etc, etc, etc.

Quit your whining...
ORION wouldn't know its ass from a hole in the ground compared to how I know how to run my route.

jaker

trolling

Quit your whining...
Before Orion I worked 8hrs and loved it , now I work 10 and can't get under that

I was doing a better job then Orion because my sup said that I wouldn't really see a difference (well that was a lie) now I run 95 to 100% and still run my route better then Orion because I can beat its miles and how you ask because I know the real world better then a computer

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
The point I got was that some guy playing driver only ran a half hour later than an experienced using ORION. It would have been more impressive the other way around.

Rainman

Its all good.
Get paid fatty for their stupidity and not stress about it= WINNER WINNER. I refuse to let these jackasczzes get me stressed out or get my panties up in a bunch, I JUST DONT GIVE A *UCK IS MY MENTALITY ANYMORE. Laugh my nuttz off to the bank
200.gif
lol
Didn't realize you wore panties. Oh well, to each his own.[emoji4]

jumpman23

Oh Yeah

Quit your whining...
AS SOON AS YOU GUYS LEARN NOT TO *UCK EVERYTHING UP EVERYDAY ALL DAY FOR US maybe we wouldn't have to clean up you idiots garbage everyday, that's all im saying lol.