ORION discipline

Ron Carey lives on

You can't be disciplined for Orion violations. They can make something else up to discipline you for. Check out new technology language in new contract

Sent using BrownCafe App

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
You can't be disciplined for Orion violations. They can make something else up to discipline you for. Check out new technology language in new contract

Sent using BrownCafe App
Maybe not directly, but they can say "We instructed you to follow Orion, you didn't do it, so you're getting a warning letter for failure to follow instructions."

Indecisi0n

Drivers are truly STUPID when it comes to this issue. They argue they are not following ORION because it makes no sense. Just follow ORION and shut up. If you have missed business, Oh well you were working as directed. Man some of the battles you guys choose are just retarded.

Ouch

Drivers are truly STUPID when it comes to this issue. They argue they are not following ORION because it makes no sense. Just follow ORION and shut up. If you have missed business, Oh well you were working as directed. Man some of the battles you guys choose are just retarded.
Inde, why Is it so hard for people to understand that if you follow their rules you win. I never have understood that.

Ron Carey lives on

Well some drivers try to take of customers (service stops) they have had for over 20 years. When ORION is telling them to go deliver a qvc package. You are right though, the best thing to do is just follow it. Have your customers call the center later and ask why am I getting my packages two hours later after 20 years of business

Sent using BrownCafe App

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm totally with you. Problem is the company is telling drivers only to run 85%. They know it's a messed up system. So the drivers following 95%+ are getting chewed out for performance and over miles.

They are begging drivers to find the sweet spot. Which is funny that's what every driver did in their own before Orion.

oldngray

nowhere special
Agreed. If UPS threatens a driver for using common sense instead of trying to meet some arbitrary metric, then shut off brain and follow ORION 100%.

Theking30

SHORTY
100% minus any stops that will cause service failures. Averaging 98.5%. Pretty sweet. Yes customers are not happy, but when it comes to my job or the customer. I think I choose my job.

undies

A driver was running Orion as close to 100% everyday and was getting killed on over allowed. Finally he was told to run it his way until they "fix" Orion on his route.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I have never followed ORION and never been threatened or talked to about my failure to do so. The simple reality for me is that following ORION would cause me to run out of fuel.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
^^^^^THIS!!!/end thread

bobbybrown

My center has not got orion yet but if the stories on this forum are true why haven't the shareholders said something? We have missed expectations recently with our quarterly profits and nobody seems to bring up excessive hours due to Orion's failures

Sent using BrownCafe App