Orion Forcing

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
As far as upstate dave. If it were up to me, people with nothing useful to say or share would be gone. But people enjoy the bs he puts forth, and i so totally give one :censored2:, what he says. I have come to terms with this unfortunate incident where I happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. It was career-ending for me so I really don't give a :censored2: what he says but it is nasty and I hope he never attacks another member this way or I will ban him

As far as upstate dave. If it were up to me, people with nothing useful to say or share would be gone. But people enjoy the bs he puts forth, and i so totally give one :censored2:, what he says. I have come to terms with this unfortunate incident where I happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. It was career-ending for me so I really don't give a :censored2: what he says but it is nasty and I hope he never attacks another member this way or I will ban him
:(

Overpaid Union Thug

I'm guessing that the sudden push for ORION to get followed again means that our latest earnings report was lower than corporate had anticipated? LOL! The stock holders "ONLY" made X amount of dollars per share so its time to stick it to the drivers in retaliation. LOL

Overpaid Union Thug

Orion percent is a "production standard", right? So therefore it's not recognized by the union. If they try to say it's a work as directed issue, were also "directed" not to come in over allowed, but that still happens to many of us.
Or better yet.....we don't have to follow instructions that are not safe. Following ORION enough definitely puts us at risk.