ORION (On-Road Integrated Optimization and Navigation) Wins Prestigious Award

Swimming in the neighbors pool again?
No.
1441219304170-696436012.jpg

werenotthepostoffice

deep down inside I really do not care
Because it should be a tool to use,not the rule.!
In my part of murica the Orion people are ft sups that failed miserably at every job they were given so they put them in Orion with a rental car and a credit card. I'm not sure what they do but if the Orion plan is what they came up with,they spend all day going back and forth,back and forth......

In my part of murica the Orion people are ft sups that failed miserably at every job they were given so they put them in Orion with a rental car and a credit card. I'm not sure what they do but if the Orion plan is what they came up with,they spend all day going back and forth,back and forth......
Special assignment. Not good enough to be a Sup. But too much time and knowledge for the competition to scoop up.

werenotthepostoffice

deep down inside I really do not care
Special assignment. Not good enough to be a Sup. But too much time and knowledge for the competition to scoop up.
Many years ago I was in management for a Japanese company,they called it"window office"when someone was too important to leave but not good enough to promote.They would give them a job at a window office,so they could stare out all day.

alwaysoverallowed

The best on car I ever had is seemingly on permanent special assignment. He was a good supervisor who followed the rules and never had a grievance filed against him but he wouldn't tow the company line when it came to screwing drivers so now he gets bounced around 4 states.