Orion, PAS, & EDD!....

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Edd without a doubt made us more efficient. Knowing what stops are on your truck without having to touch and set up every one is a big time saver.

By The Book

We have all of these tools!, but do they really help us be more efficient?...Just let me do my job and find a better way, to satisfy the shareholders!....any thoughts?
It's 85% around here, but there is about 50% who don't hit that target. Seems like the ones closer to 100% are over miles and the ones over miles seem to get more bonus. When they go to turn by turn navigation we may all be screwed. I would hope the customer would still come first, because without them a lot more of us are on the couch.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Management with a little commonsense could replace Orion...but that would cost too much!
Division Manager: I have an idea!
center manager: and I can screw it up and make it crappier!

By The Book

Or to try and fire them!
They call them tools, I call them weapons. Sounds like another way for them to shovel dirt on you if they wanted. I try to follow it when I can, and sometimes when I take my first break before 4 hrs. And a 1 hour lunch before the 6th.,it tends to make you do businesses before 5pm. Then you go back to residential areas and stay on track if you can to get your percentage up. Your miles will increase along with you ot. I'm not easily intimidated and keep a good pace, so I'm saving for retirement.

Brownslave688

There is no excuse for even one seatbelt occurance.
Three occurances for .01 miles isn't an occurance. That's all I ask is that management use common sense.

If a driver has 99 occurances for .05 miles that's obviously a glitch so don't threaten the driver. If you have two for 2 miles then yeah nail their ass.

Brownslave688

Sure there is. You hop in, fasten your seatbelt, and as you pull away from stop it comes loose because it wasn't quite latched securely even though you thought it was.
Or the sensor screwed up when you hit a bump or you're simply too fast. Takes a few seconds for it register.