Orion

spongeboop

The program works, but it's just another case of mgmnt. not doing the follow thru to make it work.
A program is only as good as the info given to it, mgmnt. only uses 1/4 of the program, so only that 1/4 works. The other 3/4 is screwed up because of it.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The program works, but it's just another case of mgmnt. not doing the follow thru to make it work.
A program is only as good as the info given to it, mgmnt. only uses 1/4 of the program, so only that 1/4 works. The other 3/4 is screwed up because of it.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Management as in center manager driver sups have nothing to do with Orion. From what I understand. So you can really blamed them for an friend'ed up system.

alwaysoverallowed

image.jpg

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Actually, I've figured out mine and I run 100% w/o a headache & take an hr. + lunch daily.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Cool, but you just explained that 3/4 of it is messed up, which means you're fixing that 3/4 for management, do you make 3/4 if their salary extra?

Taking an hour lunch has nothing to do with ORIAN btw.

Johney

Sent using BrownCafe App
Thank you. Signed
The ORIAN implementation team

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I had my ride today, I did cut miles and did a whole lot more work and thinking. Im not good with a map, soooooo. They pay me, I do what they say and how they tell me to do it. I am allowed to think and change things tho, so we will see................

spongeboop

It only works if all the needed extra work is done, otherwise it's just a hot mess! Typical UPS fashion, rush to work and leave us grunts to clean up or get written up!!!

Sent using BrownCafe App

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Sequence of events on every Orion ride

1) Driver " See how Orion has me going here before I do this area. That doesn't make sense."

2) Orion Geek " You are right driver, that doesn't make sense. Let me write notes on my oversized overpriced Ipad knockoff and fix that "

3) Driver " Hey, that trace problem we had 2 days ago is still screwed up on here "

4) Orion Geek " Sorry, the way your EDD trace is set up won't let me change that. You will have to do it the Orion way. Where's the 56C ? I have to do his ride now. "

no_way.gif