Orlando Hub

Johney

This guy is being fed info from a bunch of chuckleheads who are most likely feeding him false info and laughing at him at his expense. The most likely angle is the people he quit on before are still there and feeding him this B.S.
Brownjake, do make sure you come on here and tell us in a year or so when you quit again because you still aren't friend/T and left due to financial responsibilities. I assure you we'd all love to hear it.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
This guy is being fed info from a bunch of chuckleheads who are most likely feeding him false info and laughing at him at his expense. The most likely angle is the people he quit on before are still there and feeding him this B.S.
Brownjake, do make sure you come on here and tell us in a year or so when you quit again because you still aren't friend/T and left due to financial responsibilities. I assure you we'd all love to hear it.
I swear his source is HR. They love to tell new guys that it takes like 2 months and boom you're making 80k as.a FT driver. I tell my guys to look at HR like a group of salesman. Their job is to sell UPS to you so you work for us. Do salesman stretch the truth to get a positive result? The answer is yes, all the time.

Faceplanted

Even if he does get a shot at driving it will be a cover driver during peak mayyyyyybe next year and after peak u will be back in the hub.

You fuqed yourself by quitting as last year was the hiring frenzie, look back at ups history and after every frenzie there are years of slow slow full time growth.

Johney

I swear his source is HR. They love to tell new guys that it takes like 2 months and boom you're making 80k as.a FT driver. I tell my guys to look at HR like a group of salesman. Their job is to sell UPS to you so you work for us. Do salesman stretch the truth to get a positive result? The answer is yes, all the time.
You're probably right. Can't tell you how many helpers I've had over the years who told me HR told them if they stayed all peak they would be hired as friend/T drivers.

AutoZone

BrownPower
My source definitely isn't HR. My source are people that have already been offered and could not do it due to their driving record for not being able to drive stick. I've heard the same 10 year speech before and when I quit at four and a half years I could have been on in less than five apparently. I actually just ran into my full-time supe from PD 7 and he remembered me stopped me and started talking to me and I asked him how about some of the guys that work with me that are now driving and he said oh yeah you definitely left at the wrong time. He also stated that Orlando is bringing over 50 drivers for peak which I understand those guys will end up back in the hub after peak. And he also told me about 40 drivers between package car feeders and also in the warehouse that do full time are also retiring. So if all of those retirements the chain moves you have people that will elect not to drive because they can sit in the warehouse full time now also you've got package car drivers that will take both feet or driver jobs and then you got the others that will slide into the package car spaces. I really do not know where all of you are getting your information from I'm telling you I'm talking to the people that are going through it I'm also talking to a full time supervisor who says he has he's lost people from his TD in less than 8 months to driving within the last year. So I think I'm going to take the persons advice that I have known for a long time also the drivers that I personally know that are telling me the information and also the people I'm working with right now that are going through it. If my optimistic view of a good thing is too much for all of you buddy* to handle please excuse yourself from my post. Have a good night everybody be safe on the roads tomorrow.

AutoZone

BrownPower
You know, I thought this was a decent app for fellow UPSers. You guys are nothing but online troll bullies.. Didn't realize this is where all the d bags hung out all night and just talked smack.. Thought it was something reputable... It's not. I see all you guys in other posts doing the same thing.. Running your negative mouths. Sad

Orion inc.

I like turtles
My source definitely isn't HR. My source are people that have already been offered and could not do it due to their driving record for not being able to drive stick. I've heard the same 10 year speech before and when I quit at four and a half years I could have been on in less than five apparently. I actually just ran into my full-time supe from PD 7 and he remembered me stopped me and started talking to me and I asked him how about some of the guys that work with me that are now driving and he said oh yeah you definitely left at the wrong time. He also stated that Orlando is bringing over 50 drivers for peak which I understand those guys will end up back in the hub after peak. And he also told me about 40 drivers between package car feeders and also in the warehouse that do full time are also retiring. So if all of those retirements the chain moves you have people that will elect not to drive because they can sit in the warehouse full time now also you've got package car drivers that will take both feet or driver jobs and then you got the others that will slide into the package car spaces. I really do not know where all of you are getting your information from I'm telling you I'm talking to the people that are going through it I'm also talking to a full time supervisor who says he has he's lost people from his TD in less than 8 months to driving within the last year. So I think I'm going to take the persons advice that I have known for a long time also the drivers that I personally know that are telling me the information and also the people I'm working with right now that are going through it. If my optimistic view of a good thing is too much for all of you buddy* to handle please excuse yourself from my post. Have a good night everybody be safe on the roads tomorrow.

You'll be driving by next week. They already ordered your Browns. You're good to go Jake-off.

Oh and your old sup remembers you as the guy that quit at the wrong time? Yeah I'm betting he doesn't have any respect for you and you've probably been branded as a quitter when things get hard, in management circles.

More than 2 FT drivers who work in your building told you you're dreaming and you're full of it.

But hey, start packing for driver school pre-rookie. I'm sure they'll send you Monday.

Any of the Orlando drivers in this thread want to confirm Jake-off's "fact" of 40 drivers retiring this year or next?

Don't worry, Jake-off will wait....

T

Turdferguson

You know, I thought this was a decent app for fellow UPSers. You guys are nothing but online troll bullies.. Didn't realize this is where all the d bags hung out all night and just talked smack.. Thought it was something reputable... It's not. I see all you guys in other posts doing the same thing.. Running your negative mouths. Sad

It's the avatar.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
That's no way to talk about @Ive gotta package 4 u ![emoji1]

Gumby , you believe this pre-rookie quitter??

Oh and jake, technically you're not a Upser yet. You haven't gained your seniority yet. You might have a breakdown and quit again or something so as with everything else, you're wrong again in that aspect.

AutoZone

BrownPower
Let's see.. My buddy that's been driving for 3 years... My driver that stops at my dealership that's got 19 years.. 3 guys in the southeast unload that passed it up.. 1 guy in pd 1 that passed it up. 3 guys that just got on to irregs and car wash passed it up.. Southwest sups brother drives and he's heard things from his brother south them being very thin.. My old full time sup telling me about all the guys retiring and that he's lost guys from his pd recently to driving with less then a year in. That's what, 8 or 9 people in all different positions sing about the same thing... And then on the other hand, I've got you losers, aka negative Nancy's... Aka bullies.. Aka shyt talkers saying what your saying.. Hmmmmm... Yea, I think I'll listen to you trolls.. Sounds legit.

AutoZone

BrownPower
You'll be driving by next week. They already ordered your Browns. You're good to go Jake-off.

Oh and your old sup remembers you as the guy that quit at the wrong time? Yeah I'm betting he doesn't have any respect for you and you've probably been branded as a quitter when things get hard, in management circles.

More than 2 FT drivers who work in your building told you you're dreaming and you're full of it.

But hey, start packing for driver school pre-rookie. I'm sure they'll send you Monday.

Any of the Orlando drivers in this thread want to confirm Jake-off's "fact" of 40 drivers retiring this year or next?

Don't worry, Jake-off will wait....
More then 2 drivers who work in my building?? There's 1 that claims he does.. He probably works the kissimmee center which is not thin... The other guy said he works in the region... Not the Orlando hub.. Much different. Again, none of you have a clue. Just talking without a purpose.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Let's see.. My buddy that's been driving for 3 years... My driver that stops at my dealership that's got 19 years.. 3 guys in the southeast unload that passed it up.. 1 guy in pd 1 that passed it up. 3 guys that just got on to irregs and car wash passed it up.. Southwest sups brother drives and he's heard things from his brother south them being very thin.. My old full time sup telling me about all the guys retiring and that he's lost guys from his pd recently to driving with less then a year in. That's what, 8 or 9 people in all different positions sing about the same thing... And then on the other hand, I've got you losers, aka negative Nancy's... Aka bullies.. Aka shyt talkers saying what your saying.. Hmmmmm... Yea, I think I'll listen to you trolls.. Sounds legit.

You'll be driving in no time superstar. Forget even getting seniority (which you don't have). They're going to put you on the road probably next week. Oh wait, you can't earn driver seniority this time of year as it's just for seasonal/peak. Don't worry, they'll make an exception and put you on FT because you had 4 1/2 years in at one point before you gave up and quit.

You have multiple people saying they are in Orlando in your hub or in the area telling you that YOU are full of it. You don't know what you are talking about. The guys on the ground usually know way more than the sups when it comes to retirements etc.

You're a tool. You're like that guy that is so desperate with so much desperation that you'll believe anything someone tells you that fits your desperation. Maybe if you wanted to be a driver so bad you shouldn't have quit the first time. I'm surprised you didn't get on your knees to HR during your second try begging for a FT driver job. I'm betting when you get behind the wheel, you'll be so desperate to prove you can be a driver, you'll be that guy who gets in an accident before qualifying.

But don't worry,according to you, 40 guys are retiring next year so you're in.

Jesus Christ I've never seen someone so desperate to be a driver that you're practically begging everyone around your hub about it.

I bet they just love you.

Johney

Listen Einstein we are just telling you how it's been in the 20 plus years some of us have worked here. Why all of a sudden would things change? Retirements? I got news for you newbie people have been retiring every year since I started 25 years ago. 40 people retiring? No :censored2:ing way! I don't believe that one bit.
Listen if you start driving in a year or less good for you bud, but there is no way it will be friend/T. Cover maybe, friend/T? Impossible. That my friend is the fact and the way it's always been period. I work in a pretty big center and at the most there may be 1 feeder guy and at the most 3 p/c guys leaving so whoever told you 40(even in Orlando) is full of :censored2:. So with that I'll give you what you want and I'm out. Maybe this time try and wait it out before you quit due to disappointment. You will eventually get there chump....not nearly as fast a you think though.
Good riddance.

AutoZone

BrownPower
You'll be driving in no time superstar. Forget even getting seniority (which you don't have). They're going to put you on the road probably next week. Oh wait, you can't earn driver seniority this time of year as it's just for seasonal/peak. Don't worry, they'll make an exception and put you on FT because you had 4 1/2 years in at one point before you gave up and quit.

You have multiple people saying they are in Orlando in your hub or in the area telling you that YOU are full of it. You don't know what you are talking about. The guys on the ground usually know way more than the sups when it comes to retirements etc.

You're a tool. You're like that guy that is so desperate with so much desperation that you'll believe anything someone tells you that fits your desperation. Maybe if you wanted to be a driver so bad you shouldn't have quit the first time. I'm surprised you didn't get on your knees to HR during your second try begging for a FT driver job. I'm betting when you get behind the wheel, you'll be so desperate to prove you can be a driver, you'll be that guy who gets in an accident before qualifying.

But don't worry,according to you, 40 guys are retiring next year so you're in.

Jesus Christ I've never seen someone so desperate to be a driver that you're practically begging everyone around your hub about it.

I bet they just love you.
I'm not begging anyone... Unlike what you think, I'm a hard worker. I put in 16 hours a day of work, 6 days a week.. My family and I sacrifice a lot.. I've never once said I deserve anything just cause I worked there before.. I said the situation sucks now that it's hindsight 20/20.. So if it takes me 10 years, then it takes me 10 years.. No one's crying about that you twerp.. I'm just telling you what I've heard from the people that are going thru it. I'm not listening to anyone on this forum cuz obviously you guys just talk trash.. If it takes me 1 year then that is just great! I think you're a very sad man that you have nothing better to do then just put people down every day. I see you do it to everyone on this app that you reply to their posts.. Very sad l, pathetic man you are..

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I'm not begging anyone... Unlike what you think, I'm a hard worker. I put in 16 hours a day of work, 6 days a week.. My family and I sacrifice a lot.. I've never once said I deserve anything just cause I worked there before.. I said the situation sucks now that it's hindsight 20/20.. So if it takes me 10 years, then it takes me 10 years.. No one's crying about that you twerp.. I'm just telling you what I've heard from the people that are going thru it. I'm not listening to anyone on this forum cuz obviously you guys just talk trash.. If it takes me 1 year then that is just great! I think you're a very sad man that you have nothing better to do then just put people down every day. I see you do it to everyone on this app that you reply to their posts.. Very sad l, pathetic man you are..
I've been called much worse by way better people.

It's called realism kid. Better get some along with some thicker skin.

But at least I'm a FT driver that didn't quit when it got hard not the desperate quitting type of pathetic you are.

Good luck on getting your seniority one day. For the 2nd time.

AutoZone

BrownPower
I've been called much worse by way better people.

It's called realism kid. Better get some along with some thicker skin.

But at least I'm a FT driver that didn't quit when it got hard not the desperate quitting type of pathetic you are.

Good luck on getting your seniority one day. For the 2nd time.
Hey look... This guy sort of have a compliment.. Even tho it's directed out of sarcasm. It's the only way he could muster it... Appreciate the good luck wish Mr. Sad.. :)

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Hey look... This guy sort of have a compliment.. Even tho it's directed out of sarcasm. It's the only way he could muster it... Appreciate the good luck wish Mr. Sad.. :)
If you think that was a compliment, you're way more dense apparently.

Yes I'm sooooo sad. I'm going to be sad all day doing the job YOU wish you so desperately had. Even on my worst day in my life, it is way better than your best day in yours.

AutoZone

BrownPower
If you think that was a compliment, you're way more dense apparently.

Yes I'm sooooo sad. I'm going to be sad all day doing the job YOU wish you so desperately had. Even on my worst day in my life, it is way better than your best day in yours.
Lol gotta love when UPS hires people that can't read... I guess it's cool as long as Orion tells you where to go.. You obviously can't read when I clearly said, even tho it was directed out of sarcasm... I'll take the "complement"... Geeze dude... You sure you're not the homeless guy that sleeps under the break room takes at midnight shift?

Johney

Next time I'm in Orlando I'll take a look at the bid sheets. The one's next to the stairs to the bathrooms and upstairs break-room?

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Brownjake, I've read this entire thread over the last couple of days, And I usually don't get involved in the back and forth drivel. Won't do it this time. I'm making one post here and this one post only. I started off cleaning commodes and sweeping floors for this outfit as a PT porter/unloader. I spent the last 29 of my total of 38 years as a feeder driver. Ended up with 34 years safe driving. I've seen and done more than most on here. Your babbling is really getting old, and a waste of bandwidth. Respect here and with this company is earned. When you go forth and accomplish all your lofty goals, come back on here and tell us about it. Until then, go and memorize your seeing habits or 10 point commentary. Until then, please give us a break.