Orlando Hub

AutoZone

BrownPower
I definitely got in before the seasonal groups.. Easy to tell cause my class had 6 people in it.. The seasonal orientations walking the building now are over 50 people. Def not part of those groups.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I definitely got in before the seasonal groups.. Easy to tell cause my class had 6 people in it.. The seasonal orientations walking the building now are over 50 people. Def not part of those groups.
Group size means nothing. I interviewed 15 permanent candidates about a month ago, last week a group of 6 seasonals came in for an interview.

T

Turdferguson

Sorry buddy you can not gain seniority after the 15th. The only thing maybe even possible is if they keep you going not as seasonal and you can still make your 30 in 90 or is it 30 in 120 if that is even possible.
What are you @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U saying goodnight and still posting 45 minutes later. You have said goodbye to this dude five times

T

Turdferguson

Again, I know everything of what to expect from this company.. I seriously don't think working there for 4 1/2 years qualifies me as a rookie.. I look at it as more of an ace pitcher had Tommy Johns surgery and is now ready to start pitching again.. Now, until any of you truly know how my hub operates, you really can't say anything.. I'm the one working there and seeing what's going on... All of you at other jobs or centers just know what you're told, which we all know is bull.. I'm talking to the people that have already passed up their chance... And they all are saying the same thing.. Year to year and a half they've gotten the calls.. Then I'm taking to my friends that are drivers that are telling me their working 12 hour days because they're so thin right now they're staying out late helping other drivers finish. And the volume isn't even heavy... I'm not looking for a pat on the back, but if you're going to comment on my thread at least be positive... :censored2: !

How is this your thread? You didn't start it you just hijacked it.

Wrong I am a beloved figure in NF.
200w.gif