Orlando night club shooting

And, you miss my point.

This wack-job pledged allegiance to ISIS right before the attack.

I have zero sympathy for idiot terrorists like this, because, obviously, this guy is a terrorist.

Domestic Terrorist? Yes.

Islamic Terrorist? Turns out.

That has little bearing on his status as an American.

When someone as American as you or I (Timothy McVeigh) lost his mind and went full-idiot, no one remarked that he was un-american.

Were his acts un-american? Positively yes.

Does that change the fact that he was American? Positively no.

My larger point was that Trump restricting Muslims from emigrating to the US wouldn't stop attacks like this one, since this idiot was born in the US of A.

And, the FBI surely isn't worried about me bro.
It may stop some home born terrorists.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Dumbest post of the year right there.
On paper he was an American......in the mind and soul.......thats up for debate.

Of course, and I'm glad he was killed. I have zero tolerance for ISIS or radical Islam. My point is that he's home grown, and what is your boy Trump going to do about that? The vast majority of Muslims are peaceful, just like the vast majority of other Americans are peaceful.

Blanket policies won't kill off ISIS. Obama has been doing exactly what he can by targeted strikes and special forces. How does one distinguish an ISIS Muslim from a regular Muslim unless they profess their radical ideology?

If I could push a button and kill every ISIS follower I would, without an ounce of guilt.

Johney

Yeah, actually.

If he was a member of ISIS that is a coordinated attack on the country akin to 9/11, this makes it a single attack more like Boston, lone terrorist who did it for publicity.

Equally horrendous though.
How do you/we know he wasn't a member of ISIS? Do you know what it takes to become a member? I don't.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
And the gun control community has come forth .

Bernie Sanders: ‘We Should Not Be Selling Automatic Weapons’
reality check ...banned since 1934.

Democratic Senator Blames GOP Congress For Orlando Terror Attack
“This phenomenon of near constant mass shootings happens only in America – and no place else,” he said in a statement. “Congress has become complicit in these murders by its total, unconscionable deafening silence.”
reality check...did you forget about Paris ?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
if you're supplying an indirect reference to Trump he has not been an advocate of a total ban of all muslims forever. he has stated that we need to stop the inflow until we figure out what is going on and find a better way to screen them.

Good luck with that. Trump "solutions" are invariably unworkable and/or unconstitutional.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
They never do.

One morning, over coffee and donuts, he just decided this would be a fun thing to do?
I think the idea that someone needs to be a part of a group or organization to do horrendous things is a false narrative.

Do plenty of people get drawn in by those terrorist groups? Unfortunately, yes. But there is no need to be a part of a group to have hateful thoughts and desires. We all have our own minds and thoughts.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I am not surprised that you didn't get why I labeled your post the dumbest of the year. You are special.

I consider you a full-fledged crazy Islamaphobe, so anything you say has that as background fact. Please answer the question. What is The Donald going to do to correct this type of situation? Nothing. Because he can't. ISIS is like a cancer cell in the human body. Maybe the surgery got rid of it, but maybe it's already somewhere else. Tests don't necessarily detect it nor does increased vigilance. Then it reappears, and strikes with deadly force.

You are special in so many ways too. A hater, the very essence of anti-intellect, and a tool of your media masters. Dumb as a post.

Overpaid Union Thug

And, you miss my point.

Your only point was that the guy was just as American as you are me. He is not and I explained why

This wack-job pledged allegiance to ISIS right before the attack.

I have zero sympathy for idiot terrorists like this, because, obviously, this guy is a terrorist.

Domestic Terrorist? Yes.

Islamic Terrorist? Turns out.

That has little bearing on his status as an American.

As I already explained.....he's an American on paper. Not at heart.

When someone as American as you or I (Timothy McVeigh) lost his mind and went full-idiot, no one remarked that he was un-american.

Were his acts un-american? Positively yes.

Does that change the fact that he was American? Positively not.

McVeigh's action were un-American. I've never heard anyone claim otherwise.

And stop comparing un-Americans to me. It's insulting.

My larger point was that Trump restricting Muslims from emigrating to the US wouldn't stop attacks like this one, since this idiot was born in the US of A.

And, the FBI surely isn't worried about me bro.

WTF does Trump have to do with this shooting? NADA! Damn you liberals are a special kind of wacky today.