Orlando night club shooting

rickyb

That day? Hours after it happened?
i dunno you'd have to look it up.

the muslim community are not radicals as many stupid racists on this board and on the agenda driven corporate controlled media would have us believe...just the parts that get blown up or have their lives ruined primarily by the US military empire.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
It's part of the scam .
In public they are totally against the violence , but in the mosque they promote it .
His father is also part of the scam , claiming that his family apologizes for the actions of his son .
The fact that his ex-wife stated that she was beaten on a daily basis is a learned behavior most likely from what his father did .

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
If the shooter wasn't ISIS he was at least a wannabe. A distinction with little difference.
He's absolutely a terrorist. I'm not making the claim that he isn't.

But him being part of ISIS opens up a can of worms that I don't think people are comprehending right now.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Obama Ignores Radical Islamic Terrorism Connection, Calls for Gun Control
Speaking to reporters in the White House briefing room Sunday afternoon, Obama reminded them that law enforcement officials still didn’t know all the facts of the case and would follow the facts of the investigation to identify the motive.

“What is clear is that he was a person filled with hatred,” Obama said. “Over the coming days, we’ll uncover how and why this happens and we’ll go wherever the facts lead us.”

But Obama ignored the connection to radical Islamic terrorism, even after news outlets reported that the shooter made a call to a Florida 911 center to pledge allegiance to ISIS.

Instead, Obama echoed the calls for more gun control from anti-gun activists, reminding Americans how easy it is for criminals to get guns.

TYPICAL WIMP

Babagounj

Strength through joy
(1) the shooter was not a known criminal.
(2) he passed the required background checks to receive his license.
(3) he was trained in the uses of firearms.
(4) saying gun control is the issue here is foolish.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
(1) the shooter was not a known criminal.
(2) he passed the required background checks to receive his license.
(3) he was trained in the uses of firearms.
(4) saying gun control is the issue here is foolish.
He was on a watchlist. He was able to get the gun with a loophole that allows people on terrorist watch lists to get guns. Thanks Republicans

upschuck

He was on a watchlist. He was able to get the gun with a loophole that allows people on terrorist watch lists to get guns. Thanks Republicans
He was with a security company of some kind, and that fast tracked him with a limited background check, according to CNN.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Where is your source that he was on a watch list ?
Just because the FBI investigated him does not mean he's on the list .
Heck the FBI has investigated me and I know for a fact that I'm not on any lists .