Osama bin Laden's Killer

moreluck

golden ticket member
Just come out and say it. You can't stand having a black President, can you? That's always been the real issue for "real" Americans. If Romney had been elected and done the exact same things, you'd all be chanting to have his likeness chiseled into Mt. Rushmore.
Wrong Kong!!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Please explain why you needed to expose your
racist card now ?
I and others have repeatedly noted that we only have a problem with his "white" side .

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Psst...Sammy. They can always blame the black guy because he isn't qualified to be President. We need a real (white) leader like Krispy Kreme Christie or Jeb Bush. Mitt Romney would have handled it all differently, after donning his magic underwear and consulting with his advisors on Kolob. See...it all makes sense.
Who said anything about blaming him because he's black?
Maybe it's because he is just stupid.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Just come out and say it. You can't stand having a black President, can you? That's always been the real issue for "real" Americans. If Romney had been elected and done the exact same things, you'd all be chanting to have his likeness chiseled into Mt. Rushmore.

Your honor, I rest my case. People cannot comprehend that we hate the President, not for his color, but what he believes and he's doing to our country. If labeling everyone who disagrees with the President a racist is what helps you sleep at night, then enjoy that.

I would have hated Biden, Lady Clinton, or whoever the dems gave the party nomination to.

BrownArmy

Your honor, I rest my case. People cannot comprehend that we hate the President, not for his color, but what he believes and he's doing to our country. If labeling everyone who disagrees with the President a racist is what helps you sleep at night, then enjoy that...

What I find really interesting is that, on balance, Obama is basically more Republican than George Bush JR.

Yes, yes, Obama wanted the ACA to be his legacy, or whatever, and maybe that's why you 'hate' the guy. Or maybe you 'hate' how much he plays golf (more than Bush JR.). Maybe you 'hate' how much vacation he takes (less than Bush JR.).

(P.S. 'Hate' is a really strong word. I disagreed with Bush JR., I disagree with Obama. I don't 'hate' either of them.)

So if you 'hate' this President for what he's doing to this country, that seems strange to me...since he's basically continuing on with the exact same policies of the last two administrations.

(Bailouts for banks and big-business, crackdowns on civil liberties, crackdown on any and all media that doesn't tow the party line, expansion of the execution of extra-judicial war power maneuvers, expanded government overreach into personal data, etc., etc., need I go on...)

Orwell himself would be shocked.

So tell us, exactly what is it that you 'hate'?