OT must be made by mcds cuz im lovin it...

novadriver

Its amazing that after peak im out later than during peak... Its cool though... ill be tired in the morning from stretching my stops to make it take longest possible... maybe theyll get the message.. probably not though.. cha ching...! Rant over!

Cementups

Box Monkey
Its amazing that after peak im out later than during peak... Its cool though... ill be tired in the morning from stretching my stops to make it take longest possible... maybe theyll get the message.. probably not though.. cha ching...! Rant over!

I tell people all the time that it's harder after peak. People doing returns and purchases with gift cards. Then comes tax return purchases. And no helper. Tis the season to make money.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I tell people all the time that it's harder after peak. People doing returns and purchases with gift cards. Then comes tax return purchases. And no helper. Tis the season to make money.

If you happen to be on a rural route, you forgot seed/plant season.

undies

Man, people are eager to admit they stretch out their work to make extra hours...just use the methods and be safe. No need to try and be dishonest!

novadriver

Man, people are eager to admit they stretch out their work to make extra hours...just use the methods and be safe. No need to try and be dishonest!
How am i being dishonest? Im tired.. working at safe pace.. got apts with huge irregs must take one at a time..

ManInBrown

Same here. Out later these past 2 days, then any day during peak. Whatever. Cha-Ching

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
It sounds like you secretly hate the OT but come here to post that you like it to try and convince yourself that it will be better. You feel hopeless in correcting the issue, falling down into an abyss of despair, thinking maybe it will fix itself.

That will be .05

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
This company loves to see you out late, they dont really care, they are saving by not putting in a route here and there.

Grey

This company loves to see you out late, they dont really care, they are saving by not putting in a route here and there.

Does putting in extra routes really cost that much more than multiple drivers getting in earlier because they have less volume?

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Does putting in extra routes really cost that much more than multiple drivers getting in earlier because they have less volume?
Haven't been able to answer that since we discuss that at work amongst ourselves, it may have to do with benefits, training, and UPS does not want the career driver anymore due to the fact the pension is gonna be history soon. Jmo