Other Bigotry

How do you feel about other bigotry

• Yes clearly on par with racial / ethnic bigotry

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Somewhat bigoted but not on par with racial/ethnic bigotry

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Not bigoted or offensive in any way.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Clearly insensitive. Anyone using such terminology is a social idiot.

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tieguy

Banned
Debate on the use of Nazi language and Graphics has recently come up. The latest being prompted by Susan using a Cartman avatar wearing a nazi uniform and Nazi armband. This being selected shortly after Dannyboy objected to her use of the phrase Sieg Heil as being offensive. How do you feel on the subject of "other bigotry"?

susiedriver

[wiki]Cartman[/wiki] offends you? I think that is the point. Cartman is not the kind of person you would want to be friends with. The character is from the episode [wiki]The Passion of the Jew[/wiki]. If you haven't seen it , you really should try to catch it sometime. I don't think Cartman in way romanticizes Nazis, unlike our Stormfront friend, who didn't seem to bother too many people. On top of that, it's a cartoon!

Glad I can serve as a bogeyman for you, it seems as though you need someone to hate.

tieguy

Banned
Yes susan . The episode you took him from is totally irrelevant. You took him out of that context and put him into another. You did so after Danny told you he was offended by your use of Nazi words Sieg Heil as a German american. It was clearly meant to offend him. It proves my point again.
The liberal who fights bigotry is often the most bigoted. Your alleged offense previously on this thread with More was clearly words on your part and nothing more. This proves my second point. You have no principles, no morals no foundation. The jury has now been given the opportunity to vote on your bigotry.

susiedriver

Your alleged offense previously on this thread with More was clearly words on your part and nothing more. This proves my second point. You have no principles, no morals no foundation. The jury has now been given the opportunity to vote on your bigotry.
Gee, I'm about to lose another popularity contest? I'm crushed.

Seems to me that between you and your lap dog, dBoy, you two are pretty much judge and jury of everything.

What was my 'alleged offense'?

And no, the character is not taken out of context. Irony is just lost on you.

With all the name calling I have endured from you and your lap dog, I should be the one complaining, but I know that none of this matters one iota.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
You can't help yourself, can you? Funny how the Nazis called the Jews dogs, and here you go at it again.

You make it really hard, but you know what? I forgive you. Your ignorance, belligerence, bigotry, lack of self control, not to mention manors.

And until you learn some manors and discipline, I will place you on ignore.

Best

d

susiedriver

dannyboy said:
You can't help yourself, can you? Funny how the Nazis called the Jews dogs, and here you go at it again.

You make it really hard, but you know what? I forgive you. Your ignorance, belligerence, bigotry, lack of self control, not to mention manors.

And until you learn some manors and discipline, I will place you on ignore.

Best

d

Danny, spell check not working?:lol: A manor is an estate; manners is what you lack

tieguy

Banned
And no, the character is not taken out of context. Irony is just lost on you.

It is out of context. It's being used by you to offend Danny. That was not its original intent.

With all the name calling I have endured from you and your lap dog, I should be the one complaining, but I know that none of this matters one iota.

I think I have given you more respect then you have given or earned.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Danny, spell check not working?:lol: A manor is an estate; manners is what you lack."

Haven't you heard it's not necessary to put out another's light to let your own shine?? You seem to be the one lacking, susie......lacking character!

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Give her a break Morelucky, she needs it. She will probably accuse you of being Tie's lap something or another.

Trying to type with one hand, and it is a bit tough.

d

over9five

Staff member
"confused manor with manner."

Was anyone confused by this? No. We all knew what he meant. You did, too, right Susie?

When you got nothin', resort to correcting grammar.

susiedriver

over9five said:
"confused manor with manner."

Was anyone confused by this? No. We all knew what he meant. You did, too, right Susie?

When you got nothin', resort to correcting grammar.

Just what have you offered to this or any other discussion? Talk about having nothing!:thumbup1:

tieguy

Banned
susiedriver said:
I do not consistently spell check, as I use Firefox. I do; however know the difference between manor & manner and your & you're.

Have you figured out what word "oe" was supposed to be?

Have you learned how to spell full when used in conjunction with another word yet?

Glass house sister.

tieguy

Banned
susiedriver said:
Just what have you offered to this or any other discussion? Talk about having nothing!:thumbup1:

Over has been a respectful contributor to this board who has learned the fine art of speaking with passion without flaming someones soul. I'm sure he would be willing to teach you how if you asked him really really nice.:lol: