Other Cruise and Vacation Deals

klein

Für Meno :)
One way ticket from Lisbon ? No more than $500 with all taxes.(all the way home, to any destination in North America).

(london is currently just $320 from western Canada). Lisbon isn't that much further, being on the very west end of Europe.

But, all in all it would be around a $7000 vacation for 2 ($3500 each). $2500 for the cruise, $500 for the return flight each, and $1000 spending money for the both combined.
But don't forget, it's for a full 18 days !!!!

Plus the trip to Ft Lauderdale.

(which I could use my airmiles for the flights to FFL, and from Lisbon)., So would just need the $2500, plus some spending money for my 6 days (5 nights) in Lisbon.

Last edited:

klein

I'll be honest with you, if it's not an all inclusive Cruise, I'll go broke, even if I just take it easy. At home in the cold, I'll get away with a 6pack or even less in a day.
But in the heat, like in the Florida , Cuban or Mexican Sun, 12 beers won't last me a day.

$10 a beer on a ship with tip, I'll go broke !

klein

Only $999 for Balcony (+ $72 taxes), for this 11 day cruise from New York to London, England on May 3rd, 2012. Or sale from San Juan (April 29th), on this same ship for 15 days (stopping in New York on it's way to pick up additional passengers).

Also includes a $50 onboard credit.

Stops: Embark either San Juan or NY, then off to Halifax, Canada, to Dublin, Ireland - to Glasgow, Scottland, and arrive in London , England.