Other Cruise and Vacation Deals

klein

Für Meno :)
This one is a great deal :

Edmonton to Puerto Vallarta to the "Friendly Hola Resort" all inclusive for 1 week, leaves on June 7th.
I been to this resort before (see past video clip(s) ), and it's wonderful.

Price is only $650 (including all taxes), for the entire week, includes flight, and all inclusive resort.

over9five

Staff member
Thinking of cruising last week of March. I would like to hit Tortola and Antigua, as we've never been there. We've been to most of the major Caribbean islands, now we're aiming for less traveled to ones. Problem is, I can't find a cruise that goes there on my vacation week. Any ideas?

My other option is to hit the Bahamas or Bermuda that week seeing we've never been there either.

OR just go back to a place we've been to, but really like. We love Grand Turk, probably our favorite.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I always am leery when going to a restaurant I've never been to before......imagine a cruise would be 10 times worse if it turns out to be a bad place.

My big disappointment was Grenada. I left asking myself....."why do they even stop here?"

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Thinking of cruising last week of March. I would like to hit Tortola and Antigua, as we've never been there. We've been to most of the major Caribbean islands, now we're aiming for less traveled to ones. Problem is, I can't find a cruise that goes there on my vacation week. Any ideas?

My other option is to hit the Bahamas or Bermuda that week seeing we've never been there either.

OR just go back to a place we've been to, but really like. We love Grand Turk, probably our favorite.
Bahamas isn't all that. Nassau is cool, once (hit the Pirate Museum). Not much to do in Freeport. Haven't been to Bermuda (yet) but I've heard good things about it. My favorite cruise so far was up to St John's and Halifax, but that'll be right chilly in March.

over9five

Staff member
Bahamas isn't all that. Nassau is cool, once (hit the Pirate Museum). Not much to do in Freeport. Haven't been to Bermuda (yet) but I've heard good things about it. My favorite cruise so far was up to St John's and Halifax, but that'll be right chilly in March.
NOW we're looking at just flying to Bermuda for 4 or 5 days....
Grotto something hotel.... ?

S

serenity now

i'm planning my vacation as we speak * think i have it narrowed down to this :swimming:

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
NOW we're looking at just flying to Bermuda for 4 or 5 days....
Grotto something hotel.... ?
Buddy of mine spent a week there with his gf 2 years ago, they had a great time. Can't remember the name of the resort they stayed at, 9 Beaches maybe? I know they had their own cottage. It is pricey though, so bring your credit card.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I'd love to go there, and NOT cruise. It's where they filmed the Lord of the Rings movies. What country! Absotively beautiful.
It's soo unspoiled, that's what really stood out to me. They take environmentalism pretty seriously there and it shows. I remember looking at these crystal clear lakes in Queenstown and thinking that I never see water like that back home. Really beautiful.

over9five

Staff member
*SHE* has changed her mind again. Now we're looking at Paradise Island, Bahamas.

I will go to the Pirates Museum if this is the final decision....