Ouch. New Insurance Co Pay

undies

So I'm getting an MRI done for the first time since we've changed to the Western Region plan...I've had a few in the past at no cost to me, pretty nifty! Sadly today, I have to pay a $150 co pay! Yikes, I had no idea. I guess it's still a good deal in context of MRI land, but it was great getting it 100% covered in the past.

anHOURover

Carve out and team care are no where near what we had in the company plan. THEY LIED!! Where's all the vote yes cheerleaders??
BUG?? LEAD BELLY??? WIDE LOAD?
you roosters are quiet!

ManInBrown

The company plan was sick. Option to get Brand name medications for $5.00 is insane. No insurance offers brand name for $5.00. That was the best thing about the company plan. Obviously people with major health issues would probably disagree, JMO. I'm on a few maintenance meds. The generic is so inferior. My generic allergy medication is useless. The brand name was great.

CHALLY9TX

The company plan was sick. Option to get Brand name medications for $5.00 is insane. No insurance offers brand name for $5.00. That was the best thing about the company plan. Obviously people with major health issues would probably disagree, JMO. I'm on a few maintenance meds. The generic is so inferior. My generic allergy medication is useless. The brand name was great.

Generics work just fine. It's all in your head.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Not true. Not all generics work the same for everyone. The active ingredients are identical but the complete formulation will vary. Some generics are just as good but with others there is a noticeable difference.

For the most part generics are just as good as the brand name. The problem is psychological. Patients know they will get better if they take the brand name drug but often do not have the same confidence when they take the generic version. It is called the placebo effect.

oldngray

nowhere special
For the most part generics are just as good as the brand name. The problem is psychological. Patients know they will get better if they take the brand name drug but often do not have the same confidence when they take the generic version. It is called the placebo effect.

Sometime true but not always. The inactive ingredients can have effects such as altering rates of absorption which impacts people differently. Some generics you can tell the difference without being told whether it is name brand or not. Some are just as good and in those cases definitely get the generic but people should still have the option to get name brand if it works better for them. Or even go to a different pharmacy that uses generics from a different manufacturer that may work better for them.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Not at all, he's 100 percent right. No one paid attention last go around and look how we ended up.
That's not what he said. He made a 100 percent close minded statement that was ridiculous. It's like saying that whenever your kids need something you won't buy it. Ridiculously obstinate.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Carve out and team care are no where near what we had in the company plan. THEY LIED!! Where's all the vote yes cheerleaders??
BUG?? LEAD BELLY??? WIDE LOAD?
you roosters are quiet!
So post the line by line. We can discuss your emotional distress.