Our Current Healthcare for part timers

davburke

I was just curious on what were the upgrades when part timers converted from Aetna to team care and what were the downgrades?

Observer

Major changes are: longer wait times when you call Team care, conflicting information provided by agents, more out of pocket from you for prescriptions - doesn't matter if it's a 90 day prescription or not. More out of pocket on ER visits, regular doctor visits, etc., etc. They also want you to go paperless - so they won't sent out the EOB's. Always have to call now to get those. EOB's are also more vague than the ones that Aetna sent out. I have a question for you - do you find that some providers do not provide any check out paperwork after your visit? Am running into that now and I don't like it. They seem miffed if you ask for a copy of the visit. You will find that there will be more out of pocket for doctor visits than the co-pay. You will literally drowning in the paperwork - Wait time when you call is longer the 25 minutes - they could hire more agents- there are still people looking for work - even if it is a call center. They claim the EOB's you can print off the site. Good luck with that. Why should I use my paper and toner. IF you can't tell, anything medical sets me off. Sorry for the rant. But you asked and there are no pros just cons. Good luck as you travel through team care - it's a rocky ride but it's all we have- thank the union for the "supposed better coverage" - the union leaders are not on the same medical coverage - so they don't know. Starting to look into other plans - don't feel the family needs to keep the coverage - try something else if there is something better out there. I certainly hope so.

Spongebob1

Now just wait for it,.....the Hofficers on here will sugar coat it, and say it's the next best thing since corn flakes,.... Now if your sick and tired of it I suggest you vote against the status-quo and vote for change,:)