Our Dilli is getting married!! Sign an open Wedding Card to the (blushing?) Bride!!

iowa boy

Re: Our Dilli is getting married!! Sign an open Wedding Card to the (blushing?) Bride

Congratulations Dilli!!! May you have many years of love and many years of happiness. You truly deserve it.

Oh, and remember, make sure the MR. knows who wears the pants in the house. :bow:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Re: Our Dilli is getting married!! Sign an open Wedding Card to the (blushing?) Bride

Dilli, describe what you will be wearing when you tie the knot!!

veterans day . I like it

I'll drink a toast to her while I celebrate with my friends at the V.V. of America chapter

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member

Happiness to you both dilli. Nothing like finding someone to be with after being alone for a long long time. At our ages we appreciate it more, and the commitment is deeper. It is pretty great being married to your best friend. Blessings!

Congratulations Dilli I'll have more than a few beers for you and your lucky that day. All the best and happiness for you both.

DS

Fenderbender

World War I ended at the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month.

May the joy of peace reign over you and what's his name till the end of time.:wink2:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

World War I ended at the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month.

May the joy of peace reign over you and what's his name till the end of time.:wink2:
We actually chose the date not the day but it works because he a veteran too.:happy2:

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"

May your mornings bring joy and your evenings bring peace.
May your troubles grow few as your blessings increase.
May the saddest day of your future
Be no worse than the happiest day of your past.
May your hands be forever clasped in friendship
And your hearts joined forever in love.
Your lives are very special,
God has touched you in many ways.
May his blessings rest upon you
And fill all your coming days.
Congradulations to you both
Stewie

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

Stewie
Aaaaaaah Stewie, you're gonna have me in tears. That is so sweet. Thank you. :happy2:

menotyou

bella amicizia

Stewie
Someday, I hope to hear these words said to me at my wedding. Very beautiful, Stewie.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

Dilli

God Bless you and may Friday be a celebration of your blessed commitment to your husband.

Your husband, as a Veteran, is celebrating his love for you and his commitment to you on a very special day.

As a Vet, he lives his commitment to us, as citizens of the United States of America, everytime he see Old Glory Fly, with the death of every soldier - be it in combat, be it on base, be it in a Veteran's Hospital, be it as a brother or sister alone or with family.

You, his bride on Veteran's Day - I see no greater symbol of love to a soldier than sharing Veteran's Day - WITH YOU!!

All my love and blessings,
AJ

brownedout

Congrats to dilli and hub, and wishes for a long, and blissful union.

menotyou

bella amicizia

V- May you have the happiest of days and a life filled with love and giggles. Best wishes to both of you.

Trish

brown bomber

brown bomber

congrats V.

I hope and pray that all went well,.....I also wish both of you many years of happiness

God Bless....tim

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member

I wish you good luck, understanding and a long and engaging life together! Be happy!