Our Freight Going Down The Road With Contract Teams

raceanoncr

Form Portland Or,

We sit at home not gettting paid while contact carriers haul our frieght down the road thanx UPS
You talking about UPSF or UPS? If UPS, check your thread "Thanx UPS" for some contract articles to consider. '
If UPS...do something about it! Do what the contract says! I don't mean to be a little rude here but the contract clearly sets out what can and can't be done with contractors. If you don't do anything, then you can't expect resolution.

local776

You talking about UPSF or UPS? If UPS, check your thread "Thanx UPS" for some contract articles to consider. '
If UPS...do something about it! Do what the contract says! I don't mean to be a little rude here but the contract clearly sets out what can and can't be done with contractors. If you don't do anything, then you can't expect resolution.
i assume the person is talking about freight not brown since the forum is the UPS Freight forum

T

tinman

i work from freight from the largest break bulk in the system amd tne man is right there are tons of freight hiting the road with owner ops and contract carriers and people are sitting at home thos is bul &&&*&