Our G. P. Of the IBT on cruise,

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Not really, I find more corruption in the TDU locals. They do everything in their power to prevent others from opening the books. They hide the "Teamster Rank and File Legal Defense and Education Fund". I'd love to meet one person the ever needed that load of crap.
Pension wouldn't be an issue now if it wasn't for Carey raising payouts $400 a month AND the 25 and out! I know you think the world is coming to an end, but it's not. I find people that complain the most, do the least.
Those look like chump change compared to the professional corrupt OG leaders.

Playboy superbowl party tickets and golf trips to Ireland.

The OG are the pros at ripping off the rank and file.

Even 251 Strong has to admit that.

anHOURover

251 has real leadership now. Hats off to 251. You got the stink out of the local. Hey bug, wideload and lead belly,,,,

Last edited by a moderator:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
251 has real leadership now. Hats off to 251. You got the stink out of the local. Hey bug, wideload and lead belly,,,,
Yes 251 loves crap contracts with zero raises now, 251 loves to pay for legal care now when they never needed to, 251 loves when the new administration sells members out to management, 251 loves getting physically assaulted by BA's, but don't take my word for it, wait for the back of the teamster magazine please.

Gimme Danger

Yes 251 loves crap contracts with zero raises now, 251 loves to pay for legal care now when they never needed to, 251 loves when the new administration sells members out to management, 251 loves getting physically assaulted by BA's, but don't take my word for it, wait for the back of the teamster magazine please.

Name one contract with zero raises?

Stop with the allegations. No one's buying what you're selling. Go crawl back up management's butt.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
At least the leaders of 251 don't bring in thugs from H's slate to threaten the members of 251.

Spongebob1

Huge win in Ky today, stopping Right to Work, 4-1
Congratulations to the hard working people of L89 for getting the word and your persistence to not give up!

Spongebob1

They will.

Really,.... You must be confused P. I read about S. O'Bs local and corruption in the back of the teamster mag,

Oh are you talking about the little film you made of S.

If your talking about that 32 second video that you all are trying to make a big stink about it ( no punt intended ) Fred has it all on tape, he has surveillance all over that building, so good luck with that!