Our G. P. Of the IBT on cruise,

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
And your right, you can't disprove Strongs flyers because they are facts. Not some elaborate fiction.
I was talking about the guys who actually run your local.

I saw some of their flyers and I have to say, I am impressed with their stuff.

A bill of rights.......brilliant.

As for your slates flyers, honesty, truth and integrity..........from you......REALLY, YOU ARE KIDDING RIGHT?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

As for your slates flyers, honesty, truth and integrity..........from you......REALLY, YOU ARE KIDDING RIGHT?
Question on that, why would they push a bill of rights during an election year? Didn't they have 2 years to do that? Seems suspicious.

wide load

Bill of rights, they didn't create that. TDU's DL came up with that because it's an election year.

realbrown1

Bill of rights, they didn't create that. TDU's DL came up with that because it's an election year.
Reguardless, it is a great idea.

Good for them to embrace it.

At least they are not claiming something they are not, like you are doing.

Since when did you become honest and have integrity and believe in the truth?

Because all you do on here is lie, bully and sling mud.

Gimme Danger

Question on that, why would they push a bill of rights during an election year? Didn't they have 2 years to do that? Seems suspicious.
If JB & MN don't oppose the by laws changes, like they said they didn't at the meeting, then why did they oppose it 3 years ago? Why were we told all kinds of lies, and they used strong arm tactics 3 years ago, and still a majority voted yes?
I support the changes. It shows that our leaders stand by their word.

wide load

If JB & MN don't oppose the by laws changes, like they said they didn't at the meeting, then why did they oppose it 3 years ago? Why were we told all kinds of lies, and they used strong arm tactics 3 years ago, and still a majority voted yes?
I support the changes. It shows that our leaders stand by their word.
I've read your changes. A little remedial if you ask me. What I find ironic is stewards "shall" be removed changed to "can" be removed. Wonder how that will play out soon?

Gimme Danger

Remedial? That's your big comeback? If you believed in steward elections, then why didn't you support the changes 3 years ago? Why didn't the old agents grant steward elections before?
I'm assuming you understand what it means to be removed for cause (as is the case currently)? Someone who was a steward and wants to be a BA should know this...

realbrown1

I disputed nothing on Strongs flyers. They provide facts.
They?

Don't you mean YOU?

Aren't you costing 251 a lot of money running for delegates?

Isn't that selfish and irresponsible of you guys?

That's what LagunaBrown throws at our guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

wide load

They?

Don't you mean YOU?

Aren't you costing 251 a lot of money running for delegates?

Isn't that selfish and irresponsible of you guys?

That's what LagunaBrown throws at our guys.
How much does it cost the local? Considering that you have never ran for anything except a slap happy teamster.

image.png