Our legal system is %$#$%!!!!!!!!!!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://www.patriotguard.org/
Patriot Guard Riders Mission Statement​
The Patriot Guard Riders is a diverse amalgamation of riders from across the nation. We have one thing in common besides motorcycles. We have an unwavering respect for those who risk their very lives for America’s freedom and security. If you share this respect, please join us.
We don’t care what you ride or if you ride, what your political views are, or whether you’re a hawk or a dove. It is not a requirement that you be a veteran. It doesn't matter where you’re from or what your income is; you don’t even have to ride. The only prerequisite is Respect.
Our main mission is to attend the funeral services of fallen American heroes as invited guests of the family. Each mission we undertake has two basic objectives:

1. Show our sincere respect for our fallen heroes, their families, and their communities.
  2. Shield the mourning family and their friends from interruptions created by any protestor or group of protestors.
We accomplish the latter through strictly legal and non-violent means.
To those of you who are currently serving and fighting for the freedoms of others, at home and abroad, please know that we are backing you. We honor and support you with every mission we carry out, and we are praying for a safe return home for all.

rod

Retired 22 years
http://www.patriotguard.org/
Patriot Guard Riders Mission Statement​
The Patriot Guard Riders is a diverse amalgamation of riders from across the nation. We have one thing in common besides motorcycles. We have an unwavering respect for those who risk their very lives for America’s freedom and security. If you share this respect, please join us.
We don’t care what you ride or if you ride, what your political views are, or whether you’re a hawk or a dove. It is not a requirement that you be a veteran. It doesn't matter where you’re from or what your income is; you don’t even have to ride. The only prerequisite is Respect.
Our main mission is to attend the funeral services of fallen American heroes as invited guests of the family. Each mission we undertake has two basic objectives:

1. Show our sincere respect for our fallen heroes, their families, and their communities.
  2. Shield the mourning family and their friends from interruptions created by any protestor or group of protestors.
We accomplish the latter through strictly legal and non-violent means.
To those of you who are currently serving and fighting for the freedoms of others, at home and abroad, please know that we are backing you. We honor and support you with every mission we carry out, and we are praying for a safe return home for all.

I've been a member of the Patriot Guard for about a year now and it is truly one of the most rewarding things I have ever done.

island1fox

:happy2:I do not want to sound like a religious nut job because I am not. While I do not believe in any organized "man made and run" religions --I do believe in "Intelligent Design"
I would hope that the "intelligent design" I recognize will bless all of our troops --those who still serve and those who have given their all. Also will hope that people who use religion or a Diety for evil ---no matter what the Nationality or Nation --will in the end be held accountable and punished for their hatred. In my "Tabula Rasa" I believe that will happen!!
I also want to comment on what wkmac stated. I also believe in free speech and that we have enough "laws". It should be interesting how the Supreme court will rule on this. As we know --we all have free speech with some limitations included. For example --terrorist threats are unlawful, joking about explosives at airports and yelling fire in a crowded theatre all make the list of what we are restricted to say under this amendment. I firmly believe that hateful and hurtful remarks -----at anyones funeral should also be on this list.

705red

Browncafe Steward
This same group alos picketed the funeral of a young girl that was raped and murdered in Reno. ***? The more I look into these clowns the more upset I become. And the laws protect them?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I know it frosts everyone that they are protected.....then just turn the tables and ask, "what can I do the opposite of them and the law will protect me too?

705red

Browncafe Steward
Im more along the lines of ski mask and baseball bat to the knees, that is of course if their GOD allows me to get close enough.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Im more along the lines of ski mask and baseball bat to the knees, that is of course if their GOD allows me to get close enough.

That sounds like fun!!!!:wink2:

Did anyone see what Dennis Miller said about this group? He was on Bill O"Reilly and blasted the group and its crazy old fart leader in typical Miller fashion.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I love Dennis Miller....saw him in person years ago at the CoachHouse in San Juan Cap. You need a dictionary to follow him!!

P

pickup

I've been a member of the Patriot Guard for about a year now and it is truly one of the most rewarding things I have ever done.

Glad to see you are able to move on with your life after retirement from UPS. If you can, please post an irrelevant video of your group's actions. :wink2:

rod

Retired 22 years
Glad to see you are able to move on with your life after retirement from UPS. If you can, please post an irrelevant video of your group's actions. :wink2:

Even though I have moved on I still like to take a little time every once in awhile to harass a certain person:happy2:

[video=youtube;ZwigMTjup70]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwigMTjup70[/video]

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
No Human I know could intrude in such a private matter. It would not matter if it was Jeffrey Dahlmer ~ a funeral is for those left behind. Even if a person were guilty of a crime, and our soldiers CERTAINLY are not, it is Human to leave them alone.