Our New Health Care Plan - The Company's Hidden Pay Cut - How much money have you lost?

MAKAVELI

You're intentionally omitting facts to fit your narrative. This isn't some fiendish plot to discourage people from using their insurance or getting urgent medical care when needed.

The copay applies only to the third and subsequent trips to the ER and only if the individual is not admitted. The purpose is to encourage people to use the Emergency Room for emergencies only. That's why it's called an Emergency Room.

Honestly though; a hefty copay would be the least of my concerns if I felt I needed emergency medical attention.
Or maybe you have a knack for trying to make a heaping pile of donkey :censored2: smell like roses.;)

It will be fine

If the plan is so bad, why don't you opt out and get your own coverage? Serious question, I've never had employer sponsored health coverage.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
If the plan is so bad, why don't you opt out and get your own coverage? Serious question, I've never had employer sponsored health coverage.

Please try and keep up. We have "industry-leading" pay and benefits here at FedEx, and we are repeatedly reminded of this lie. The plan is a rip-off.