Our newest moderator

tieguy

Banned
Everyone please join me in welcoming our latest self appointed management moderator to the site.

thanks Tranham for volunteering your services.

P

pickup

My stomach fell through the floor, I saw the thread new moderator and the name klein under it. Whew!!!!! On the other hand, it might be a good thing to have klein as a moderator. In that role, he can help us get over our faulty thought processes that prevent us from seeing the wisdom of becoming another province of Canada.

My stomach fell through the floor, I saw the thread new moderator and the name klein under it. Whew!!!!! On the other hand, it might be a good thing to have klein as a moderator. In that role, he can help us get over our faulty thought processes that prevent us from seeing the wisdom of becoming another province of Canada.

It would take a lot of lobotomy's to achieve that goal. We`d still be smarter.

tranham

Thanks Tie! My first order of business it to review your 12,734 posts and organize them by date and time into spreadsheet form. By eliminating weekend postings and breaking the times of the posting down into hour slots it should be quite easy to prove your dishonesty. You are clearly spending company time on the internet instead of working. As you know this is strictly forbiden and is grounds for termination.

And my name is Robert by the way, what is yours?

Robert

Re-Raise

Thanks Tie! My first order of business it to review your 12,734 posts and organize them by date and time into spreadsheet form. By eliminating weekend postings and breaking the times of the posting down into hour slots it should be quite easy to prove your dishonesty. You are clearly spending company time on the internet instead of working. As you know this is strictly forbiden and is grounds for termination.

And my name is Robert by the way, what is yours?

Robert

He has been off work for quite a while as far as I can tell. Heart bypass I think. He doesn't seem to get out much.

airbusfxr

Robert, you have been a member since 2006, to bad you havent posted more. You seem like the majority of the people here, providing great customer service no matter what your UPS pulls on you. Thanks and I hope you start posting more and you have support from hard working people that make UPS run no matter how bad it is managed.