Our newest moderator

Discussion in 'Life After Brown' started by tieguy, May 27, 2010.

1. tieguy

tieguy Banned

Everyone please join me in welcoming our latest self appointed management moderator to the site.

thanks Tranham for volunteering your services.
  2. MonavieLeaker

MonavieLeaker Bringin Teh_Lulz

3. klein

klein Für Meno :)

ahhhhh, Mona, you are just too naive and good-hearted.
    There is no new Mod !
  4. pickup

pickup Well-Known Member

My stomach fell through the floor, I saw the thread new moderator and the name klein under it. Whew!!!!! On the other hand, it might be a good thing to have klein as a moderator. In that role, he can help us get over our faulty thought processes that prevent us from seeing the wisdom of becoming another province of Canada.

SWORDFISH New Member

It was much more jaw dropping forf Tieguy becoming a mod than Klien :peaceful:
  6. cachsux

cachsux Wah

It would take a lot of lobotomy's to achieve that goal. We`d still be smarter.
  7. 705red

705red Browncafe Steward

If he/she is getting under Tie's skin its time to sen them a friend request!:happy2:
  8. unionman

unionman New Member

I'll second that!
  9. tranham

tranham New Member

Thanks Tie! My first order of business it to review your 12,734 posts and organize them by date and time into spreadsheet form. By eliminating weekend postings and breaking the times of the posting down into hour slots it should be quite easy to prove your dishonesty. You are clearly spending company time on the internet instead of working. As you know this is strictly forbiden and is grounds for termination.

And my name is Robert by the way, what is yours?

10. Re-Raise

Re-Raise Well-Known Member

He has been off work for quite a while as far as I can tell. Heart bypass I think. He doesn't seem to get out much.
  11. jimstud

jimstud Banned

to get a heart bypass don't you have to have a heart ?
  12. unionman

unionman New Member

He has a heart?
  13. unionman

unionman New Member

beat me to it.
  14. airbusfxr

airbusfxr New Member

Robert, the moderators, and I use that term loosely, are just like your center manager.
  15. airbusfxr

airbusfxr New Member

Robert, you have been a member since 2006, to bad you havent posted more. You seem like the majority of the people here, providing great customer service no matter what your UPS pulls on you. Thanks and I hope you start posting more and you have support from hard working people that make UPS run no matter how bad it is managed.
  16. unionman

unionman New Member

When we gonna get a friggin contract Airbusfxr?
  17. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

In your case, more like your kindergarten teacher ... Now go sit in the corner! :wink2:
  18. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

Hoax....Is that Vincent Price in your avatar ??
  19. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

I guess I should be mad but that's just not me.
    Actually that is me. I was fooling around and took a picture of my reflection in a garden globe.
  20. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

I thought it was Vincent Price in a dream sequence from The Fall of the House of Usher. LOL, you're a riot !!