Our newest moderator

705red

Browncafe Steward
Actually many of us like PMan and Dragon wich are both management. Its not a person w/ a title that we dont like its the person behind the title that proves to be unlikable.
:peaceful:
I like Tie, I have fun with him from time to time. Now when I first came to this site we went at it worse than anyone on this site, Sundays they use to put on extra moderators because they could not keep up with us. Now as im a little older and a little more mature I understand where Tie comes from. Its not his fault he bleeds brown and is brainwashed!:happy2:

I think both of you should take a breath and a step back turn off the computer and enjoy the holiday weekend. Sometimes it's a waste of time to post this crap spend some time with your family cook out and drink some beers.

Re-Raise

I think Robert just pissed his pants can someone from the dog pack come in and save him?

Seems to me he is doing just fine on his own. In fact he seems to be the one taking the high road, while you try to make personal attacks.

Robert you probably are never going to get anywhere with Tieguy. I don't care if every poster on this board management or hourly all agreed on an issue he would just insult them all and declare some type of victory.

He apparently lives for the argument.

Re-Raise

I think both of you should take a breath and a step back turn off the computer and enjoy the holiday weekend. Sometimes it's a waste of time to post this crap spend some time with your family cook out and drink some beers.

Wife keeps looking at me funny when I start drinking before noon.:happy2:

My oldest daughter has her high school graduation party at the golf course tonight and they left to decorate, so I guess I can down a couple before they get back.

tieguy

Banned
I like Tie, I have fun with him from time to time. Now when I first came to this site we went at it worse than anyone on this site, Sundays they use to put on extra moderators because they could not keep up with us. Now as im a little older and a little more mature I understand where Tie comes from. Its not his fault he bleeds brown and is brainwashed!:happy2:

Lol, I must have used that line about you somewhere referencing your union brainwashing.

tieguy

Banned
robert I can't read all the posts from the dogpack but I'm sure someone probably jumped in and tried to tell you that you are doing better then you are. Now be a good boy and mop the pee off the floor.

tranham

407, Tie, and everyone else reading,

I also feel that continuing on is counter productive. While kiss and make up is likely out of the question, I think we can agree to cease fire and move on to UPS related topics. I do respect Tie and his opinions that I have read on other posts but doubt we should do a safety ride together soon. As far as either of us backing down on this thread....we could both be typing through the next contract.

Up to you Tie

Robert

tieguy

Banned

I also feel that continuing on is counter productive. While kiss and make up is likely out of the question, I think we can agree to cease fire and move on to UPS related topics. I do respect Tie and his opinions that I have read on other posts but doubt we should do a safety ride together soon. As far as either of us backing down on this thread....we could both be typing through the next contract.

Up to you Tie

Robert

phew. after you get done mopping you may want to change those clothes.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member

Up to you Tie

Robert
We have a thing called STOP Posting and it will cease, some of the newer people will not realize it.
We also have been told we dont moderate enough, aka Im getting picked on and the mods wont help me.

We try to stay outta the way. If you want to see our presence more, we could start doing On area observations, or Online observation, and poof a post before it hits the screen. It is your call. Im not directing this at anyone in particular. But unless you have a real beef about our ability, then quit whining about the mods. Kinda nice to have somewhere to go that isnt heavily supervised, but some think that isnt good enough.

tranham

Tooner,

Run it as you see fit.

However as Tie has rejected my offer and you have positioned yourself to stay clear, the show must go on. I would prefer not to be lumped into "Im getting picked on and the mods wont help me."

At this point I have no idea where the line is that should not be crossed to invoke censure.

So Tie....I had high hopes the recent management downsizing/layoffs/buyouts would have sent you on to bigger and better things. Greeter at Walmart. BP public relations executive. Snuff film star. Or just retired so you could have more time posting on the web.

Robert

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
This thread has no reason to be in a UPS Discussions Forum, so I am about to move it. It is mostly total strangers who will never see each other who get off on insulting other strangers. As mods we get complaints about doing too much or too little. Its sort of like work, no matter what, somebody will be unhappy and complain. So be it.

rod

Retired 22 years
This thread has no reason to be in a UPS Discussions Forum, so I am about to move it. It is mostly total strangers who will never see each other who get off on insulting other strangers. As mods we get complaints about doing too much or too little. Its sort of like work, no matter what, somebody will be unhappy and complain. So be it.

so lets get rid of the mods----------we need to liven this place up:happy2:

SWORDFISH

I wasnt stating my opinion, just an observation. I dont hate anyone its a waste of time. You are going to have to shed light for me on the thoughts of Tieguy. Just cant understand how he comes up w/ some of his comments and Im talking about overall. Even if another person is out there in our or my mind I think its always good to have different thoughts out there. Red I think tieguy has a crush on you or maybe its mutual.:wink2:

SWORDFISH

Heck ya bro. Im all about enjoying the weekend. I actually took a 400 mile road trip this mourning to pick up a car I wanted this mourning. Gotta go drive it around and visit mom now. EVERYONE HAVE AN AWESOME 3 DAY AND THE VETERANS THAT SERVED US HAVE ALL MY RESPECT:peaceful:

Heck ya bro. Im all about enjoying the weekend. I actually took a 400 mile road trip this mourning to pick up a car I wanted this mourning. Gotta go drive it around and visit mom now. EVERYONE HAVE AN AWESOME 3 DAY AND THE VETERANS THAT SERVED US HAVE ALL MY RESPECT:peaceful:
Your right bro thank those VETERANS God bless them all.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
We have a thing called STOP Posting and it will cease, some of the newer people will not realize it.
We also have been told we dont moderate enough, aka Im getting picked on and the mods wont help me.

We try to stay outta the way. If you want to see our presence more, we could start doing On area observations, or Online observation, and poof a post before it hits the screen. It is your call. Im not directing this at anyone in particular. But unless you have a real beef about our ability, then quit whining about the mods. Kinda nice to have somewhere to go that isnt heavily supervised, but some think that isnt good enough.

Complainers like to complain about anything and everything.

tieguy

Banned
R

Tooner,

Run it as you see fit.

However as Tie has rejected my offer and you have positioned yourself to stay clear, the show must go on. I would prefer not to be lumped into "Im getting picked on and the mods wont help me."

Drumroll please our boy "Robert" may i call you robert is now justifying the extension of this pitiful thread. Expect something really intelligent as our boy "robert" prepares to levy a shot. Oh dear me will it be clever perhaps it will at least be semi witty. Perhaps it may generate the slightest little smirk? Oh I can hardly wait for the levity that surely awaits.

At this point I have no idea where the line is that should not be crossed to invoke censure.

ah more preparation for the big "Robert" bombshell. A second prepatory line leading into the big cut that is coming. This must really be something spectacular for "Robert" to provide us with a second prepatory statement. Oh goody I can hardly wait for this earth shaking "robert" bomb that is coming.

So Tie....I had high hopes the recent management downsizing/layoffs/buyouts would have sent you on to bigger and better things. Greeter at Walmart. BP public relations executive. Snuff film star. Or just retired so you could have more time posting on the web.

Robert

What thats it? All those prepatory lines justifying the big clever cut bomb coming and thats all you got for me. You were hoping I would lose my job and end up a wal mart greeter thats it?

Oh Ok I guess I'll play along and humor the mentally insane.:clubbing:

Well Gee Robert I saw the list and saw the walmart greeter job on it but I didnt take it because I knew you really needed your job. :dance:

now be a good boy Robert and rest your head. I'm sure your ass is sore after ****ting that bomb.

oops I did it again.