Our ORION team is so arrogant and full of themselves it's hilarious

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Unions promoted the middle class.

Exactly. And the reason the economy has such a hard time is because the middle is shrinking and being replaced with low bottom service jobs. Notice when the economy was at an all time productive high, union membership was flourishing. Now it's dying and I believe we are the last of the good paying blue collar jobs left.

But like everything in every type of environment, the balance will eventually shift. People can only take so much

calcio56

Petty arguments aside. We can all admit (that means you dave) management is prone to harassment as a technique to drive production. Without the union that harassment would be much worse.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Petty arguments aside. We can all admit (that means you dave) management is prone to harassment as a technique to drive production. Without the union that harassment would be much worse.

Our local management team will work with those drivers who may be having production issues. If their efforts are unsuccessful they will press the issue to the point where it could be considered harassment.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

....and a rather good one at that.
He can move to a lower cost of living state and live like a king.

I wonder how many retiring, non-union members can do that?

I have Googled "pension friendly states" and was surprised as to how long that list was. New York is obviously not on that list but with a new granddaughter I am most likely going to stay.