Out of Control Stations?

BootsOnTarmac

I gained weight from all of the donuts, pizza, subs, donuts, pizza, subs, donuts, pizza, subs, prior to the SFA. Coffee is abundant at the ramp, but a bagel would be nice on Friday!

bbsam

Staff member
Why is hitting ones girlfriend for players in the NFL looked on less severely than hosting dog fights?

Why is illegal drugs use in the NFL something left to the Commissioner and not the US Justice system?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Why is hitting ones girlfriend for players in the NFL looked on less severely than hosting dog fights?

Why is illegal drugs use in the NFL something left to the Commissioner and not the US Justice system?

Why are concussions and the use of "legal" drugs to keep the stars out on the field overlooked until it is too late?

Why is it so damn expensive to go to an NFL game?

dex 84

Why are concussions and the use of "legal" drugs to keep the stars out on the field overlooked until it is too late?

Why is it so damn expensive to go to an NFL game?
I think the Bills are the cheapest team to see at home. Still only 8 home games per NFL franchise and it's the most popular sport in America. Of course it's going to be expensive.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I think the Bills are the cheapest team to see at home. Still only 8 home games per NFL franchise and it's the most popular sport in America. Of course it's going to be expensive.

I'm glad you mentioned the Bills. I took my son and his friend to their first pro game there. We had good seats--$100 each---which would have been at least $200 each in Foxboro.

I spent over $500 that weekend but it was well worth it.

Slick silver

I will never pay for another nfl ticket.... Just to dam expensive. I would rather spend the money on a package deal for mlb tickets.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

The justice system is more concerned with trafficking. Some guy smokes weed? Eh. If you're busted for something else and you have drugs, that's just a gravy charge.