Out of Control Stations?

bacha29

I had a Dispatcher bend my ear today about just how screwed-up his station was. Double-digits of new hires, couriers who have never been properly trained attempting to train said newbies, managers who don't even know the names of their couriers because they come and go so quickly. Many missed and/or late pickups, and numerous ramp shuttles driven by people who don't even know how to get there. Pretty amazing.

I hear pretty much the same thing from every station I hit, and it just continues to get worse daily.

Anyone else care to share how operations are going at their location?
It's a Fedex problem that requires a Fedex solution.

Swngdrvr

My station had more late pickups last month than the entire central district. We can't keep pm employees more than a few weeks. They see how it is and they bolt for something else.

Purple Poop

It's a disaster at my station and has been for a long time.. It appears they intentionally hire incompetent new hires.. They come in on day 1 looking like they don't care and immediately make demands and ultimatums with management as to what they will and won't do.. Management for whatever reason bends over backwards for these clowns and it's a real head scratcher as to why.. Most of them only last a month or two anyway and they continue to hire the same caliber people over and over.. It's completely insane